XII

😗sorry for any mistakes

Dallas, TXNovember 15thFriday

Dallas, TX
November 15th
Friday

"Yeah girl, I don't know what I'm going to do." The client in Mulan's chair sighed as Mulan rubbed the massage-rose oil on her fingers. "Being in a love triangle is hard," She added, shaking her head.

"You know who your heart wants, you just have to let your mind know too" Mulan spoke. She honestly felt bad for her client, she had two amazing men who wanted her and she wanted them. One man is from her past, the other is in her presence. They both have done right by her, now she was just stuck on which to be with because she can only be with one.

"My heart wants both. Why can't we all just be in a three-way and they both can have me" She groaned a tad bit, watching Mulan position her hands on top of the other. 

Mulan started taking her gloves off, shrugging at her last comment "Who says you can't?" She said, leaning over and tossing the gloves away. 

The client frowned "Really? I can do that?" She asked, watching Mulan pick up her phone. Mulan chuckled, making sure the light was right before taking the picture. And a few more for backups.

"Yeah, y'all all meet up at a mutual setting

"Yeah, y'all all meet up at a mutual setting. Tell them everything, and allow them to lay their feelings out on the table. Then if they agree, y'all be in a poly relationship if y'all all agree" Mulan explained, turning her phone around, and allowing her client to view the picture.

The girl started giggling "They aren't gay, Lala" She picked her phone up from the side of her.

Mulan laughed "They don't have to be, they just have to share you" She shrugged, and started to clean the dust from her table then she stood up, brushing the dust off her uniform.

The girl hummed, clicking her nails on her phone "You might be on to something. I'll tell you how that goes at my next appointment. Thank you boo" She smiled, standing up from her seat. Mulan glanced at her apple watch after she felt a vibrating feeling on her wrist, she smiled at the notification from cash app of twenty dollars. "Your welcome, see you next time" She waved.