XXV

😗sorry for any mistakes

Three months later...

Dallas, TX
August 8th
Friday

A dinging noise chimed throughout the elevator gaining Mulan's attention as she made it to the parking garage. The silver metal doors automatically open, revealing Samir's White Exterior 2022 CHRYSLER 300 parked outside the elevator. A huge grin appeared over her lips seeing Samir's body leaning up against the passenger side door "Good morning Teddy," She stepped off the elevator, dragging the Milk Mable-colored large luggage behind her.

Lifting his head upwards at the sound of his girlfriend's voice, a cheesy grin appeared over his lips. "Good morning beautiful," He leaned off his vehicle, opening his arms–giving her access to the man she desperately missed.

Due to it being back-to-school season for Mulan at work and her small business of press-on nails was growing more attention–which took up a lot of her free time. Samir was swapped in work because he second jewelry store opens next Wednesday. The couple hadn't seen each other in almost two weeks because of their busy schedules which weren't usual for them.

Mulan was going through withdrawals and mood swings not being able to cuddle underneath him like she usually was able to do.

"I missed you," He mumbled, leaning his head down to her face and his lips pressed against hers.

Mulan smiles through him pecking her lips and then kissing everywhere around her face. "I missed you too Teddy. I think you should let me chain us together so you can't ever leave me again," She beamed as she looked up at him, securing her arms around his waist.

Samir sucked his teeth "You're so weird mama, move offa me," He chuckled, playfully snatching her arms from around his waist.

Mulan continued to smile, watching him open the door for her as he always did. As their relationship progresses, she finds herself growing more comfortable and vulnerable around Samir. But she hopes from how clingy she is becoming–it doesn't chase him away in the future.

"Baby we're only goin' away for two days. Why is this suitcase so big and heavy? You don't need this many clothes," He fussed at her, placing her luggage in the backseat.

Mulan rolled her eyes, reaching to close the door "It's because you told me not to bring multiple bags like I wanted to!" She fussed back at him. "I got stuff I need to cook with that I don't wanna pick up from the store. My cleaning supplies are in there and other stuff we need Sir. I only have like two things of clothes foreal," She pleaded her case, waving him off.