IX

😗sorry for any mistakes

Dallas, TXOctober 28thMonday

Dallas, TX
October 28th
Monday

"Pooh, did you sleep wit' him or not?" Mulan spoke into her AirPods as she picked up the dove-sensitive body wash from the shelf of Walmart. She could hear Jayda whining on the other side making her laugh and shake her head.

"What happened to y'all only being strictly friends?" Mulan asked, grabbing two packs of dove-sensitive bar soaps. She placed them in the buggy, lining them up next to the body wash. She knew when Jayda told her she was going out to dinner with this mystery man– Blaise, that it would end up more than just dinner.

"I swear that's how it started! We were jus' catching up because he's been busy with work. When he took me home, my panties just mysteriously ended up in his pocket. I'on know what happened, Pookies" Jayda explained.

Mulan almost screamed as she exited the soap aisle "You are just' lyin'. You kno' good damn well how those panties ended there." She laughed, pushing her buggy to the next aisle. "Just give him a chance foreal Jay. You clearly like him" She said and looked down at the Ipad that had her to get-list on it.

She glanced up to see if she saw the sugar scrubs. When she didn't, she started to leave the aisle. "What did Kris say about your mom?" Jayda changed the subject, making Mulan roll her eyes at her stubbornness.

"Girlllaaa don't change the subject." She chuckled a little, finding the sugar scrubs. She was glad she did, she didn't want to take a trip to Target just to find them.

"It's the same thing I always tell you and you know I hate repeating myself!" Jayda groaned "I am happy being a whore! He jus' had to come fuck it up with these feelings and make a bitch feel good. When I tell a man feelings are there, I swear they wanna be weird ta' me. Then wondering why I poppin' up at their job and momma house" She stressed, with a long and dramatic sigh.

"Then I'm crazy when I said leave me alone befo' my feeling get involved"

Mulan laughed, lining the different scents of Sugar scrubs in the empty corner of her buggy. "I don't even want to talk about it anymore," Jayda chuckled. "Foreal, what did he say about your mom? I asked my mom but she said she hasn't been to church on Wednesday for choir practice." Jayda said.

Mulan just shook her head "He said she hasn't been over to the house since Drew has been on bed rest the past few weeks." She said, looking at her list and crossing the sugar scrub off of her list. "Then he tried to argue wit' me over some dumb shit," She said, looking over her list to see if she had everything.