XVI

😗sorry for any mistakes

A month later...

Dallas, TX
February 9th
Sunday

ItsMulan     3s

Send a message:

Send a message:

"What lady London say?" Mulan beamed after looking over her Instagram story "I love dealin' wit'a rich nigga!" She stuck her tongue out, bending over a tad bit, and shook her ass a little making Samir and Jayda laugh at her silliness.

"Cause he gon' trick and you gon' trick but he gonna trick bigger! I know that's fuckin' right!" Jayda gassed.

"My last nigga was a fraud, it was a BIG difference," Mulan started dying laughing at how much she could relate to those words at this very moment. She loved that new tik tok sound "Thank you, Teddy," She wrapped her arms around Samir's chest.

"You kno' you didn't have to get me anything though, right?" She placed her chin on his chest, staring up at him while he looked down at her—holding a smirking expression.

"Just like I told you not to get me nothin' for my birthday but you got me those clothes anyways?" He raised his eyebrow.

Mulan only tucked her lips inside her mouth and then looked elsewhere around her kitchen "I thought you would look cute in them. I just so happened to give it to you on your birthday," She lowly chuckled.

Today was Mulan's twenty-second birthday but she wasn't expecting anything from Samir due to what he got her for Christmas. She was shocked, to say the least when she walked out of her room and saw him standing in her kitchen with a bouquet of roses and a black Chanel bag. Mulan was lowkey upset nobody warned her he would be there when she woke up. She looked a hot mess in the mornings, thankfully she brushed her teeth and cleansed her face before walking out or someone was going to get fussed at.

"AHT! Keep those hands where I can see dem Mir," Jayda playfully fussed, pointing her finger at him as if she was someone's mother.

Samir sucked his teeth, moving his large hands that were threatening close to Mulan's plump ass. Mulan heavily rolled her eyes at the blocking Jayda was doing but she also knew she was right.