VII

😗sorry for any mistakes

Dallas, TXSeptember 18thWednesday

Dallas, TX
September 18th
Wednesday

"Cute" Mulan smiled at the picture of the client she just finished.

"Do you want me to airdrop you the picture?" She asked, moving the light back to its original spot

"Do you want me to airdrop you the picture?" She asked, moving the light back to its original spot. The young lady shook her head no as she looked carefully between her phone and the sign with Mulan's cash app.

"Did I type it in right?" She flipped the phone around for Mulan to see. Mulan squinted her eyes, leaning up to see closer then nodded "Yes that's right" She spoke then reached underneath her station to get her cleaning supplies.

"Okay, thank you, girl. I paid upfront right?" She asked. Mulan nodded, glancing down at her watch, seeing a twenty-dollar tip on cash up. "You have a blessed one!" Mulan waved.

"You too girly" She pushed the chair in and left her station.

🎶'Cause every time I try to leave
Something keep pulling me back🎶

Something keeps pulling me back by H.E.R plays inside the salon.

Mulan bobbed her head to the music, spraying her desk with OdoBan Original Eucalyptus Scent Disinfectant before wiping it down with a paper towel. She sprayed the base coat and top coat of DND polish she used and wiped them down. 

She lined them up on the side of her desk. She stood up from her seat, dusting off the powder from her uniform. She felt her apple watch vibrating uncontrollably, she looked down seeing an unsaved number calling her. She quickly grabbed her phone and went straight to the back to take the call.

"Hello?" She answered, closing the door softly behind her once she was in the lunchroom.

"Wassup Ma" Kris said, sounding as if he was smiling.