XIV

😗sorry for any mistakes

Dallas, TXDecember 4thWednesday

Dallas, TX
December 4th
Wednesday

🎶You're my little secret (secret babe)
And that's how we should keep it (nobody has to know)
It's on everybody's mind, about you and I 🎶

My Little Secret by Xscape playing throughout Worthy's Salon from the speakers. The sound of hair dryers, loud talking, and the sound of water running from the sinks could be heard. Mulan sat in the gray chair in the break room with her phone popped up against her water bottle and on facetime with Samir.

Usually, she doesn't call him while she is at work because Tweety is around and she doesn't want to risk getting caught. She never wanted to mess up their plans of exposing his soon-to-be ex-wife and Tweety for the lies. Tweety didn't know Mulan and Samir are close, it makes it easy to listen in on her conversations when she had them.

But Tweety wasn't at work today and Mulan has been missing her Teddy. She had to call him, he brought her so much peace and comfort that she hadn't realized yet.

She was just on the phone with him last night but that was beside the point. She still missed him.

"For someone who inhales their food all the time, you sure are a picky eater," She said, eating the last little bit of her chicken alfredo. Her mom put her foot in the dinner last night, Mulan never usually eats two plates but she did last night.

Samir looked up from the paper that was in his hands, giving her a blank expression "I know you aren't sayin' I'm a picky eater when you don't even eat chicken legs," He blinked his eyes at her. Mulan busted out laughing "Yo' ass will eat a chicken breast and chicken wings but not a chicken leg or thigh. But I'm picky," He laughed.

"We aren't talking about me! We're talking about you!" She giggled, putting the blue top on her now empty Tupperware. "Usually people don't like spaghetti because of how much their parents cooked it but you don't like it because you think it's nasty," She playfully rolled her eyes.

"Every spaghetti I have had was nasty. I'on know what to tell you, Euphoria," He chuckled and shook his head, looking back down at the papers.

"I find that so hard to believe. Your grandma and mom throw down in the kitchen," She stated, putting her Tupperware in her lunch bag and taking out the bowl of strawberries and pineapples.

"Yet, they can't throw down on anything spaghetti because it's nasty," He curled his lip up.

She chuckled "Not too much on them though," She ate a cut-up strawberry.