Episode 10 - Trick x to the x Trick

"Hey, so is anyone going to talk about how the last chapter ended?"

"Don't you mean episode?"

"I thought the episode ended fine."

"Wait, what happened? Wasn't there like a waterpark?"

"What?! Waterpark? How could there be a waterpark in this establishment?"

"What establishment is this exactly anyway?"

"Oh... you've got a point."

"Who is talking and what is everyone talking about?" Ging asks, disrupting this dialogue that he clearly was not a part of. 

"Ging, you need to use your brain and figure things out yourself, okay?" Killua says, "Mystery Voice-san won't always be here to point out every single little detail."

"Anyway, I'm sure everyone wants to see the next episode now so let's just start, yeah?" Kurapika picks up the remote that had been abandoned as everyone nods, reclining into their seats with snacks replenished and comfortable clothes instead of the at-least-more-than-a-day-old-by-now-if-not-longer clothes that they were wearing previously. If anyone notices the towels and swimwear in the corner magically disappear, nothing is said as Gon takes the remote from Kurapika and presses play.

"Fearsome monsters... Exotic creatures..."

"Killua? Are you not going to skip the intro and opening song like usual?"Alluka questions.

"Leorio, old man-"

"Old man was not necessary!"

"-Do you want to watch the intro and opening song?"

"..."

"Killua! Why don't you ever ask me if I want to watch the beginning?!" Gon complains.

"I already know your answer, Gon! Shut up!"

"I don't mind listening to the opening song," Leorio huffs. 'Anything to delay my embarrassment.'

"Ahh!! Leorio, thank you!!!" Gon and Alluka cheer.

Kurapika's gaze lingers on Killua before returning to the screen. 'I wonder if  he realises how much he has grown. He's... a good friend. Could I... be a good friend too?'

Daichi wo fumishimete kimi wa mezameteiku...

Gon and Alluka again erupt into harpies- uhh, angels as they belt out the opening song for Killua's ear to bleed- be blessed with.

"How are you guys not tired of this?" Killua mumbles.

The opening song eventually ends, with Gon and Alluka grinning cheerfully, Killua hiding a smile, Kurapika not hiding a smile, Leorio slightly more relaxed, and Ging and Silva just there, offering nothing- oh wait.

Two pairs of pink, fluffy cat ears fall onto each of their heads as well as a shower of rainbow sparkles, causing Ging to cough abruptly as his mouth was half-open, about to fall asleep. Silva merely sighs, accepting his fate after witnessing how truly capable Mystery Voice-san can be. The two of them are wearing matching Hello Kitty pyjamas. How kawaii. 

After the opening song and recap play, the title screen appears with Trick x To The x Trick. There is a close-up of a flame before it pans to Tonpa, Gon, Kurapika (still brooding), Leorio and Killua. The narrator speaks, "Leorio has volunteered for the fourth round. If he wins, the group's victory is assured. But can he win?"

'Shut up!' Leorio thinks.

Lippo is seen observing everyone again, eating his crackers before the screen goes back to Majitani, still lying on the ground as Leorio steps forward, determined.