Episode 11 - Trouble x With The x Gamble

Kurapika skips up to the title screen which reads Trouble x With The x Gamble.

Leroute and Leorio are facing each other on the centre platform. The narrator says, "In the five-on-five battle with the prisoners, Gon and his friends lead 2-1. They're one win away from victory. The fourth round is a series of wagers, with time as the stakes." The camera zooms in on the monitor displaying 80 - 20. "What will they bet on next?"

"Ur mom," Killua quips.

"Does Narrator-san even have a mum?" Gon wonders.

"Well, are you going to tell me what the next bet will be?" Leorio asks, "Or have you lost your nerve because I've figured out your scheme?"

The cuffs around Leroute's wrists unshackle themselves and the prisoner takes off their hooded cloak, speaking in a feminine-sounding voice, "Very well." They reveal a cute person with pink hair tied in twin tails and a "wow" sound effect plays in the background.

Killua bursts into laughter at the sound effect.

Leorio immediately blushes.

Off-screen Leorio also blushes, although it is unknown whether it is out of embarrassment or because his pretty person panic mode has activated again. Killua's laughter is slowly being muffled into silence.

Subtext appears on screen, reading 'Leroute' and '112-year sentence, illegal gambling and endangered species trafficking'.

"Endangered species trafficking too?" Kurapika raises an eyebrow.

"Gah! She's just like you guys!" Alluka exclaims.

"Hah? What are you talking about, Alluka?" Leorio asks.

"The Great Stamp will never be forgotten," she mutters, "I won't let them be endangered to the likes of you Hunters nor those prisoners!"

"Oh my god, Alluka," Killua groans, "Just let them be the Great Pork Chops."

"You didn't even chop them!!"

Ging blinks, "Did I miss something?"

Silva lets out a groan, similar to his son, "Not this again..."

Hisoka, in his prison cell, contemplates, 'Hmm, they must be talking about the Great Failure of a Second Phase. ...I need to work on that it's still too long. Less long than the Great Failure of a Second Phase for the Hunter Exam, but still long. Why can't it be as easy to name as Bungee Gum?'

"H-Huh? She's really cute..." Leorio mutters to himself upon seeing Leroute.

From the viewing platforms, Killua looks unimpressed, "That old guy's probably dancing on the inside."

"Maybe you're just a baby, Killua," Leorio reaches over to pinch his cheek, earning a sharp slap on the wrist and a totally not baby-like pout.

Kurapika, feeling like teasing, adds, "Even Gon has been on dates."

"Gaahaawaaaa!!!!" Gon immediately screams, "HI DAD!!"

Ging stares at him in shock, "You've been on multiple dates?!!??!"

Killua, in a moment of weakness and poor self-defence, defends Gon, "He hasn't been on dates! Those don't count! And anyway, women don't have anything to do with my maturity!"

"Onii-chan, what does that mean?"

Kurapika snorts, "Is that how it is, Killua?"

Killua doesn't dignify a response.

"I have a bad feeling about this," Kurapika on-screen says.

Leroute decides on their next bet, "Then let's bet on whether I'm a man or a woman."