Episode 5 - Hisoka x Is x Sneaky

Killua reaches out for the remote before realising it is nowhere near him.

"Hey, where's the-" Killua stops, noticing Leorio brandishing the remote.

Leorio grins smugly, "Sorry, Killua. But your rule is over. It is now my turn to control the screen."

Before the man can even finish speaking, Killua has already reached over and plucked the remote out his hands. "You were saying?"

Leorio sputters, looking at his hand to the remote in Killua's and back again.

"Now, I'm sorry for the delay. Someone didn't understand that it wasn't their job to take good care of the remote," Killua points the remote at the screen. Before he can play the next episode, though, Gon pipes up.

"Actually, can I have the remote for this episode? I want to be able to pause and play the video!"

"Ehh?" Killua leans back, staring at Gon who looks back with earnest eyes. Killua drops his hand, considering it, "Well..." His head suddenly shoots up. "Hell no! You'll just play the opening song on repeat or something. We'll never get anywhere if you have control over the remote!"

Gon pouts, "What? That's not true! I mean, I do think it's unfair that you skip the intro and ending every time."

"I didn't last time," Killua insists.

"Only because Alluka hadn't seen them. You're going to skip them now, though, aren't you?"

"Well, duh. We don't need to see them again."

Leorio interrupts, "Why don't I take the remote since you two are both arguing over it and not playing the episode?"

"NO!"

Leorio immediately leans back at both Gon and Killua's shout. "Come on!" Leorio complains, "We all know Gon's going to do a terrible job if he has the remote-"

"Hey!" Gon protests.

"-And Killua's had the remote for too long.-"

"There should only be one person controlling the remote. It makes everything easier."

"-So I think I should take the remote-"

Kurapika takes the remote.

"You guys are causing such a ruckus over something so trivial. Why don't we just take turns instead? I'll take the remote for this episode and we can decide who gets it for the next episode later." Kurapika looks at them all.

There is a silence. Kurapika sighs in relief, about to play episode 5, when Gon grabs onto the remote.

"I'm sorry, Kurapika," Gon says, "But I need to give the opening and ending songs the justice they deserve!"

"No!" Leorio snaps, his long arms snatching the remote from Gon. Killua's speed, however, stops him.

"This is my job, and mine alone!" The former assassin glares.

Kurapika manages to catch him off guard. "Killua, we all should have an equal turn with the remote."

The bickering between the four rises.

The intro plays.

Everyone stops, looking at the screen. At some point, the remote had fallen and was in no one's grasp. Alluka has taken advantage of this, and now, the sweet girl smiles, remote in hand.

"I want the remote."

"I-"

"Uh, well..."

"I mean, I guess..."