1. The first meeting

Taehyung: Hurry up or we will be late for school.

You: Coming. Just a few more seconds before I reach the door.

Taehyung: Because of you I always have to be on the late comer's list, even though I wake up early and get ready before you do. You are such a lazy ass.

You: MOM... Oppa is cursing at me.

Mom: Taehyung, don't you shout at her. She is younger than you, plus she is a girl. She will take more time for sure. (She then turned towards you and spoke) Wait baby, I'll help you get ready.

Taehyung: I didn't curse mom... why do you always believe her???

Taehyung in his mind: Such a pain in the ass.

When you were finally ready for school, you came out and saw him eyeing you grumpily.

You: You cursed me in your mind, right? I know you did, but I don't care.

You stuck your tongue out and ran towards the door. He started running after you and you were about to run out of the main door when your head hit something hard. You almost bounced back and were about to fall, when you felt someone holding you in place. You slowly opened your eyes to see what suddenly came up as an obstacle since the door was wide open and you had not seen anything in front of you before you had turned to see your brother chase you. To your surprise, it was a well-toned, muscular chest. You slowly look up to meet the eyes of a guy. He was handsome enough to keep you staring at him. Just then you felt your ear being pulled and the grip on your waist loosened.

Taehyung: Don't eye my friend like that.

You: Oooww.. I wasn't eyeing your friend. He was on my way. And he is still not moving.

You held your poor little ear which was in pain and rubbed it. It had turned red. Taehyung completely disregarded you and turned to your mom and spoke.

Taehyung: Hey mom, this is Jungkook. The friend I had told you about the other day. He is my childhood best friend but, he was abroad for some of his father's business stuff. Now he has joined our school and will walk with us to school from today. He lives two blocks away.

Mom: Hello Jungkook. Nice to meet you.

This is when everyone noticed that Jungkook had his gaze fixed at you with a light smile on his face.

Jungkook in his mind: I think I have seen this girl somewhere before. Can't remember where though.

You were feeling flustered all of a sudden, because he is staring at you in front of your mother and brother. This was the first time in your life that you saw him. You even didn't know about him being Taehyung's best friend or friend for that matter.

Taehyung: Ahem... Ahem... (he spoke softly enough for only Jungkook to hear) if you are done staring at my not-so-pretty sister, you can greet my mother back.

Jungkook: Oh sorry. Hello aunty. Nice to meet you too. And your sister may not be pretty for you, but is very beautiful for my eyes.

Jungkook did not lower his voice for anyone. He spoke as if he had no care in the world. Your mouth hung open as your head turned to look at your brother for his reaction. How could his friend have the audacity to call you beautiful in front of your brother? But your dumb brother didn't find it weird. He just carried on with going to school. On the way to school you guys were walking side by side with Taehyung in the middle. You got a call from your friend and you started speaking on call. You were busy talking to your friend on phone, about some assignments and stuff. Suddenly you noticed that you are now in the middle, and Jungkook who was walking beside Taehyung, was now walking besides you. Taehyung was joined by another friend, who usually joins you both when you reach close to the school. You finished your talk and cut the call, as you saw one of your friends coming your way. The moment you put your phone in your pocket, Jungkook turned to face you and spoke to you.

Jungkook: Hey. We didn't get to talk to each other even a bit. Now that you know I am Taehyung's friend, we need to interact with each other more often. So, hi and nice to meet you.

You: Aaa... hello. I am (your name or y/n). Good to see you too. But I need to rush now. Talk to you tomorrow when we walk to school again.

Jungkook: May be not. How about a bit earlier than that?

You: We may not meet in the school since you are older than me and we have different classes...duh...

Jungkook: We shall see...

You couldn't believe that he was being so arrogant. You wanted to lash out at him, but decided against it as he was your brother's friend, which meant you will be seeing more of him in future. So you did your best to keep calm.

You: Okay, whatever...bye. (turning towards Taehyung) Bye oppa

Taehyung/Jungkook: Bye y/n.

Taehyung: Hey wait, you will go home with your friend Irene right, so I don't need to wait for you right?

You had reached a bit further then them, so you had to scream a bit.

You: Don't wait for me. Bye.

Taehyung: Aish... this girl is such a pain in the ass. Always screaming and yelling.

Jungkook: Why do you say that for her? She looks so sweet and innocent...

Taehyung: Innocent?? huh... You won't say the same once you get to know her better. And trust me you really don't want to know her.

Jungkook: I guess I want to... let's see. Anyways show me around, I have no clue where to go.

Taehyung: Sure buddy, let's go.

After school at Jungkook's place.

Jungkook: Hey sis, you said that your friend will come over today for some assignments... where is she?

Irene: She will be here in sometime kookie... I know you are excited to meet my best friend, but wait for some more time. She had some stuff to do so she might get a little late. She is the most hardworking person I have ever met. That is why she is one of my best friend.

Jungkook: Hardworking? Girls don't do hard work.

Irene: You don't know her. She is the best girl I have seen till now. Good at everything. A little outspoken, yet helpful and kind. But whatever it is, she speaks her heart out. Never hides her feelings. Though she is younger to me, she is very mature for her age, and it feels so good to be around her. I can trust her blindly. Oh...sorry, I can talk about her the whole day long...hehehe

Jungkook: No no. Its okay... nice to know you have good friends. See you. I am in my room in case you need me.

Irene: Okay.

Jungkook in his mind: So she is like the honest, tough outside-soft inside type...I like it...or should I say, I like her... It is time for me to find more information about her.