26. When you get tipsy after drinking

This chapter has a bit of mature stuff. Just a little bit but not in great detail. I have put warnings on where it starts and ends. So if you are not comfortable reading that please skip to where it ends. There is just about 1 paragraph that I felt should not be excluded to feel the real emotions of the characters. But the story won't change if you skip that, so you can skip if you are uncomfortable.

Jungkook: That guy must be an intruder. He must have spiked their drinks.

You and Irene both were kind of high. Both had wobbly feet and couldn't hold yourselves straight even for a second. You clung to Jungkook, while Irene to Taehyung. Jimin stood there looking worried.

Jimin: What a mess the night had to end with... who the hell was that guy? And how did he get it with a uniform?

Jungkook: I don't know, but I'll find out soon.

Taehyung: What do we do now? We can't let the girls have their own rooms, not in this condition.

Jimin: We can't even put them together. They can't take care of themselves in this state.

Jungkook: Let Irene be in Taehyung hyung's room and y/n be in mine. We'll take care of them.

Jimin: Don't do anything stupid though.

Jungkook: Watch your words Jimin. Y/n may be your friend, but she is my life... that may be the reason why that person must have been here to hurt her, but must have got confused her with Irene.

Jimin: Alright. Let me know if you guys need anything. I am just a call away.

With that Jungkook and the boys headed to their rooms. Jungkook carried you to his room bridal style. You were tugging on to his collar throughout and touching his face time and again. though he didn't want you to do anything to him when you were drunk, he couldn't help himself but smile at what you were doing. He took his own sweet time walking to his room while you played with his shirt, face and hair. Once he was in front of his door, he opened it using his fingerprint. He could open any room in the waterpark using his finger print. He then placed you on the bed gently. You had your eyes locked to his. He smiled at you and spoke to you in a hushed voice which you found very attractive.

Jungkook: I'll be back soon baby. I have to do a very important phone call.

He kissed your forehead, then left you on the bed and walked to the other end of the room. He took off his jacket and put it on the chair next to the window. He then stood near the window and called up someone. He was unbuttoning his shirt with one hand and held his phone in the other.

Jungkook: I need you to get me all the information about the guy who entered my waterpark's bar. I need everything about him, by the next 3 hours. And by everything, I mean every damn thing about him, personal and professional. He messed with the wrong pers-

He stopped mid-sentence when he felt a soft arm snake around his torso and get into his shirt through the open buttons. He knew that it was you and so he gently turned around and looked at you. You were smiling goofily and he knew that it was the effect of the drink you had. You then leaned closer to him with a cute pout asking for a kiss. He looked at you in a funny way. Though you looked irresistibly cute, he tried pushing your lips away with his hands as gently as possible. But you held his hand and pushed it down towards your waist and placed it there. Jungkook felt a bit intrigued by your sudden extra boldness. 

Just as you were about to kiss him, you covered your mouth with your hands and ran as fast as your wobbly feet could take you. The next instant you felt yourself being lifted in air and placed in the bathroom. It was Jungkook who carried you there so quick, and the next moment you puked in the toilet. Jungkook held your hair off your face. He then gently patted your back to calm you down. He then got some water for you to wash your face and mouth. You were tired and so he carried you back to the room and placed you on the bed. He ran to the other side of the bed and got a glass of water for you to drink. Just then he got a call from the guy he had called earlier. He handed you the glass of water and went to sit on the couch and answered.