31. Why so sudden?

Jimin: It has always been me and you, y/n. Not you and Jungkook.

You: What are you saying Jimin??? Don't act like a fool.

Jimin: I am saying something that you should have known for a very long time. I have always been with you. I have stood by you through thick and thin. And this is what you pay me back with? He got to know you just some time back and you fell in love with him. What about me? The one who has always loved and cared for you. How can you not think of me even once? I thought that you would reciprocate my feelings later sometime... haha... time... time is what I thought you needed to understand me... But you never did.

You: Jimin... wh...what are you saying? Do you hear your own words?

Jimin: I know what I am saying Y/n. IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE ME ALWAYS... but you gave away my place to Jungkook.

You were now visibly scared and were hoping that this was all a joke or a dream, but to your worst expectations, it was the reality. Your breathing started to speed up.

You: Are you mad? Stop the car. I won't go with you.

Jimin: You think this is Jungkook's car to listen to your orders? It is mine. The car moves as per my orders only.

You: You are scaring me Jimin. You better stop right now, if you are trying to be funny.

Jimin: I am not, so I won't stop. It is high time that you accept me as your guy.

You: What? Never.

You tried punching him, but he caught your punch just in time.

Jimin: You wanna hit me? Your best friend?? For that Jungkook? Do you even know how many girls he has been with, before you? And he is no pure person y/n. he has done everything with them. It isn't like he had been waiting for you or something. He saw you, liked you and decided that he wants you. That's all.

You: How do you know about him? You don't get to say things about people when you don't know anything about them.

Jimin: I know him way better then you do. He is in mafia. He has my family under his captivity.

You: Wha-

Jimin: That is the reason he was stunned to see me in Irene's house. He warned me that if I say anything about him to you, he would kill them all. But now, just because I told him that I liked you more than a friend, he has killed them all...my whole family... Do you know how it feels like?

You: What? He would never-

Jimin: He has. I won't let him have you. This is bad. He made me lose everyone, but not you. I won't let him get you. You are mine.

You: I am not. I am his and his only.

Jimin: You really want to be with that murderer over your childhood best friend?

You: I won't say anything unless I speak to him face to face.

Jimin: That won't happen...!!!

You: And why is that?

Jimin: becau-

You: Because you are lying. It is just a lie that you are saying out loud.

Jimin: Because I have put him in a dungeon. So that he doesn't disturb our date and I can make you mine.

You: What? You have put him where?

Jimin: In a jail like thing, where he will be kept till you be mine completely.

You: I would never-

Jimin: Don't make me force you love.

You: Wha-