5. When he saw your period stain

As you entered your room, you reminisced the moments you spent with Jungkook at the store. You began blushing. The feeling of him being that close to you was very intriguing. The way he got the things you wanted... the way he comforted you in the elevator, his eyes, his innocent smile, the way he was leaning in... for... for a kiss... the way you were letting him to...

You in your mind: No y/n. You are getting distracted. Focus on your life goals and nothing else. If Jungkook is meant to be then he must wait...I must wait... I don't even know him yet. Just that he is oppa's best friend. I never heard of him before. I must keep control of my feelings for now. If I lose it, then my dreams may not be fulfilled. I have to ignore him... at least for now.

The next day was a normal school day, so it was you, Taehyung, and Jungkook walking to the school. Jungkook offered to carry the bags you were holding which you got from the store the previous evening. Half of it was being carried by Taehyung. You politely refused, but he insisted and ensured that he took them from you. He also helped you carry them to the sports master's office as well as arranged them with you for later. He then waved you goodbye and went to his class. After the classes, there were trials again. Once trials were over, he again waited for you knowing that Taehyung and Irene had left for home after the regular classes.

When you were about to get out of the school gate, you noticed him standing outside. The moment he saw you, his eyes got brighter. He smiled at you. You realized that he was waiting for you. You then walked up to him.

You: You don't have to do all this. You neither have trials nor any other extra class.

Jungkook: Well, I felt you would get bored alone. So, I came up here to keep you company.

He started walking and so did you.

You: But you really didn't need to.

Jungkook: I don't mind. Plus, school's not that far from home.

You: Exactly. It is not that far from home. I won't get bored or something-

He suddenly stopped walking and turned you holding your elbow, to look at him. He looked deep into your eyes and spoke in a deep low voice.

Jungkook: Okay then listen, I wanted to see you and walk with you. So, I came. Does that sound convincing enough? Now let's go. You need to rest and relax for tomorrow's trials again. Don't think much about other things.

He then turned his face and focused on walking.

You: Jungkook... I...

Jungkook: hmm?

You: Nothing... lets go.

You in your mind: Why can't I just ask him to stop doing this? My feelings for him grows stronger every time he is close to me... Why can't I just push him away like I do to the other boys?... What are you doing to me?

Jungkook again held your hand. You were not used to a guy holding your hand. Your own brother Taehyung also never held your hand while walking. You felt different... you felt good and protected. After you reached home, he waived you goodbye and you went inside. You refreshed yourself and quickly had some food and slept early. You had a terrible body ache. Probably tried from all the sports trials you had. You really felt physically exerted. You just hit the bed and slept in no time. Your hips, thighs, stomach were all going bonkers. But you have an early day tomorrow. You woke up a bit later than you should have, since your body was going crazy. You then hurriedly got dressed and packed your stuff and went downstairs.

You: EOMMA, I am leaving. Tell Taehyung oppa. I went to inform him, but he was snoring like a tiger.

Mom: Okay sweety. Take care. Hope you have taken everything you need for today without forgetting anything behind.