15. When he slept on your bed

You were just thinking about it when all of a sudden, your mobile dinged showing that you received a message. A message from Jungkook.

Message: Just a gentle reminder baby; Do not let anyone know about me yet. See you soon. Love you.

You in your mind: I won't see you soon, but tomorrow at the earliest. Not before that. So you replied to his message.

Your reply: See you tomorrow you must say.

His reply: Let's see who is more accurate.

You in your mind: What does he mean by that? Whatever it is, I won't show any reaction to his sudden appearance, which I am quite sure he would do tonight, just to stand by his words.

By dinner time you, Taehyung, and your mom were all sitting ready to have a meal. Just as you were about to have your first bite, you noticed that there was an extra plate kept. Just then the doorbell rang. Your mom went to answer it.

Mom: Oh come in. We were waiting for you. Just that y/n has already started eating. She was hungry you see.

Your eyes were wide open when you realized who she was talking to.

Jungkook: It is alright aunty. She is a sports star and so she needs her food on time, just like me.

Your mom and he walked to the table while talking.

Mom: So you are also into sports?

Jungkook: Yes, I loved playing. If not for my father's business, I would have been an athlete.

Mom: Wow, that's so good that you and y/n have similar interests.

Taehyung: Let's have food now mom. I am hungry. Anyways, Jungkook, what's up with the sudden change of plans? You said you would come for breakfast tomorrow and then you called up mom saying that you would be here for dinner and sleepover. All good?

Jungkook: Actually, had to prove myself so...

Mom: What do you mean?

Jungkook: Actually, Irene said she would not be cooking today, while I wanted to eat home cooked meal. So I said that I would go and have food at a friend's place, if she doesn't cook. She said that I won't go and ask for food shamelessly at a friend's place, and so she ordered food from outside for both of us. So, to prove myself that I keep up to my words, I asked you to prepare extra for me too, and here I am, shamelessly asking for food at a friend's place.

Mom: That is not shameless. Taehyung is your friend and you can come over anytime you want to. And cooking for you is my pleasure so please don't feel uncomfortable about anything. Make yourself at home, Jungkook.

Jungkook: Thanks aunty.

You noticed that he no longer calls your mom ma'am. He is calling her aunty. This means that he is comfortable around her now. Taehyung was just keeping his eyes on Jungkook, whereas Jungkook's eyes were on you. You however reminded yourself to keep cool and not show any reaction at his behaviour. You knew that would piss him off and you were right. His smirks slowly faded with his eyes still on you. 

After dinner, you all went to your respective rooms to sleep. Later at night you suddenly woke up and tried to reach for your water bottle, which you keep on the night stand. But then, you remembered that you forgot it in the kitchen itself. But you didn't want to go there fearing that you might face Jungkook again. You were really thirsty and your throat felt dry. So you thought of ways to distract yourself.

You in your mind: May be if I just try to distract myself and watch a movie, I might forget about drinking water and eventually fall asleep. Yes. I will do that.