9. When you called him a pervert

Irene: But what am I doing here on the floor?...

Irene shrugged off the thoughts and went to the kitchen to make some breakfast for herself. Jungkook had given her a drug that would make her forget incidents that happened a few hours ago. So, it made her forget that she had seen Jungkook in the morning. So, in no way would she remember the conversation that she overheard, unless she is reminded of it. The last thing she would remember is going to sleep on her bed.

Gang room:

Jungkook: Suga hyung.

Suga: Oh so you are here quite early kookie.

Jungkook: Don't call me that now. I have become the boss.

Suga: But that doesn't change the fact that you grew up in front of us. You were a little kid who played dead when someone yelled at you-

Jungkook: And now I make the people who offend me dead instantly.

Suga: Well, okay. She has been sleeping all the way till now. Maybe she is very delicate and so her body is reacting like this.

Jungkook: Are you sure that she is still unconscious? As far as I know, she is pretty strong.

Suga: Yup, she didn't move a muscle since the time I got her here.

Jungkook: What?

He slowly walked towards your sleeping form and examined your face properly. He checked your breathing. It was steady and calm, so you were actually unconscious. He quickly carried you to his car and drove you back home. On the way, he saw you were still in deep slumber. And you couldn't gain consciousness yet. He cursed under his breath and drove faster. He now had to think of a good excuse of where you were, and how he found you. He went to a shop and got fake blood. He applied it on his forehead and the corner of his lips. When he reached home, your mom tensed up looking at him bleeding and him holding you in his arms.

Mom: What happened to her? Where did you find her? Why are you bleeding?

Jungkook: I am fine. I will take her to her room first.

Mom: Okay. I will also come with you.

Jungkook: No thanks, ma'am. I will take care of her. Can I use her washroom?

Mom: Sure. Call me if you need anything. Once you are done come and tell me what exactly happened, okay?

Jungkook: Yes.

Once he entered your room, he put you on bed and kissed your forehead gently.

Jungkook: I am sorry, y/n. You had to go through this because of me. I will never allow anyone to do anything like this to you again. I promise you, my love.

After that he turned around and cleaned his face, but kept some amount of blood stains on, so that it looks real. He glanced at you and tucked your hair away from your face quickly and went downstairs. He saw your mom waiting for him to explain what happened. He went straight to her and told his instantly cooked-up story.

Jungkook: When I started searching for her, I saw one of my friends who knew y/n and he told me that she sat on someone's car and went. I was checking with him about the car she got on, when that car passed by us all of a sudden. He told me that it was the same car, and so I followed it and reached to a certain place with three drunk men. A guy got off the car and handed y/n to them and in exchange, he got something in a bag...money maybe. He drove off. I quickly tackled those men. In return I got punched a bit, but that is fine as long as y/n is safe. Then I got her here.

Mom: (with teary eyes) Oh Jungkook, you have saved my daughter from danger. God knows with what dirty intention they had taken her. She has always been a very good girl. I can't think of any reason why they must have taken her. I am so thankful to you Jungkook. I owe you.