23. Different sides of Mr. mafia

Taehyung: I think I was clear when I said not to do anything stupid...

To Taehyung's surprise, you showed some movements, but Jungkook didn't budge from his position. He didn't let you free yourself from the kiss. In fact, he grabbed you even tighter and pulled away slightly just to speak over your lips.

Jungkook: GET. OUT.

His words barely came out as a whisper, but they were very stern and had a strong touch of command. The moment the words were out, about a dozen men entered the living from different rooms.

You in your mind: Where the hell did they come from?

Your eyes almost popped out at the sight where they were literally dragging Taehyung out the front door. Jungkook didn't free you, yet. He was still devouring your lips without any breaks. You tried pushing him, but he didn't stop. He just pulled away for a bit, and, after he felt that you had got a fair share of breath, he kissed you again. You couldn't believe what was happening.

You in your mind: Why isn't he letting go of me? He even had the audacity to just throw oppa out, even though we were not supposed to do what we are doing right now. Poor oppa. How dare he?

You tried to push him again, but he held you even tighter. That's when you heard him almost growl at you.

Jungkook: Don't, love. Don't push me away. Not now.

Shivers ran down to your spine. What did he mean by that? Where would this end? Thoughts like this started clouding your mind, when he abruptly stopped and pulled away. He just stared into your eyes. He huskily whispered.

Jungkook: Did you feel my love for you, y/n?

You didn't know how to respond to that. What did he mean by feel his love? You were scared to get him angry for the second time. You stayed quiet to let him say something if he wanted to. But you made sure to look at him in his eyes, to let him know that you do love him, and he didn't miss that.

Jungkook: Please say what you are trying to tell me by your eyes, love.

You: I love you...

Jungkook's eyes glimmered.

You: But you shouldn't throw away oppa like that.

Jungkook showed you a frowning face and spoke.

Jungkook: GET HIM BACK.

The next moment Taehyung was brought inside and placed where he was standing earlier.

Jungkook: I hate it when you interrupt me every time, I try to get to know her.

Taehyung: So you knew I would be here at this time?

Jungkook: Guessed that. So I asked my men to get in the house and be alert for my instructions, if at all I decide to know y/n's feelings for me a bit more.

Taehyung: What if it was Irene in my place?

Jungkook: Whoever it was, would have been put outside just like you were.

Taehyung: And how was that trying to get to know my sister?

Jungkook: I can feel her love in every touch. I can feel the similar longing that I have for her in her kisses-

You pulled Jungkook's shirt at the back. He turned to look at you and realized what he was saying to your brother. He shut his mouth immediately. Your face was in a deep shade of pink and he could clearly see that you were embarrassed with what he said. Of course, he should not give away such details to someone else, that too your brother. How awkward...!! But that didn't stop him from pulling you to a hug.