8. When you got abducted by his gang

He winked at you and cupped your face by placing his palms at both your cheeks. He then leaned in closer slowly...

He suddenly made laughing actions with his mouth wide open but without any sound. It looked like as if you were watching someone laughing on television, but with mute mode on. You didn't expect this reaction from him. He looked at you in a sweet way. His palms which had cupped your face, now pinched your cheeks moving your head from side to side.

Jungkook: You should have seen your face y/n. So cute and funny. You looked like a little fluffy bunny waiting to be held. He made a weird kind of face and started laughing again in the same mute way. You got pissed. You actually were thinking that he would kiss you, but he acted all barmy.

You: What on Earth was that Jungkook?

Jungkook: Payback...

You: What payback?

Jungkook: Payback foooorr...teasing me... remember? Jungkook-ah...aahhhh.... you make me feel so good...aahh...

Again, he showed you his mute laugh.

You: Wa... You.... you knew?

Jungkook: Did not. But when I saw you smirk at the end, I guessed you might me trying to mess with me. And yes. I was right. (smirk)

You: That means you do listen to it all day long.

Jungkook: Nope. Just today. Since I am in your house, I just wanted to hear you snoring so that I could tease you later. But I got this now...which is even more hilarious.

You don't know, but somewhere you did feel a bit disappointed that he played all this. You suddenly made a serious face and spoke with a rather serious tone.

You: So, what if I wasn't teasing you? What... what if it was all real?

Jungkook: Then...

You: Then?

Jungkook: Then, I'll let you know when it really is real.

He winked at you and got up from your bed. You were strangely feeling sad looking at him leave. Suddenly you held his arm without you understanding why you did that.

You: Can you stay?

Jungkook: (raised eyebrows and wide eyed) Here? You mean sleep with you? (he gave you a mischievous smirk and raised his right brow)

You: No...not sleep. Just for some time... (your words halted and then after a few seconds) Oh Nothing. Just go where you are supposed to.

You suddenly got up and started pushing him out of your room. He read your face and saw that you looked disappointed. He knew that you wanted him to kiss you. He knew that he had the chance, but it felt wrong to him, since you wanted the kiss due to that moment and not due to love. He held your wrists gently and looked deep into your eyes. He then kissed the back of your palms.

Jungkook: I know how I feel towards you. but I need you to figure out your feelings first. I would never take advantage of you, y/n. No matter how close we are or what the situation defines, if you are going in the wrong way, I will always correct you and not do anything that can make you regret later.

You were in a trance when he was talking. The feel of his kiss on the back of your palm was very lingering. You did hear him in bits and pieces and also understood that he will not do anything that can make you feel awkward or uncomfortable. You were baffled. But you had to know one thing, so you asked him, before he turned to leave.

You: So wouldn't you have kissed me in the elevator the other day?

Jungkook: Elevator? What elevator? I don't remember. I am kind of getting forgetful these days. Could you narrate me the whole incident please?