30. A perfect date....?

I need her to fall in love with me again...

That whole evening was spent in the gang hub, trying to make the date as perfect as possible for you. Jungkook wanted it to be a memorable one for you. He didn't want to take any chances and disappoint you. That is the only reason, he took the help of Jimin, who was your childhood best friend and knew you pretty well.

The next evening

You had just returned from school from your practice sessions. You were very tired and so you went straight to your bedroom to get a change of clothes as you were sweating a lot. You straight away closed the door and just as you were about to pull out your shirt, you heard a loud thud from behind you. You quickly pulled your shirt back down and turned to check what made that sound.

You: Jungkook??? You here? Again?

Jungkook: Wanted you to relieve the memory of the time I was here for the first time. But then you were much more...pleasant...to the eyes... (he smiled showing his bunny teeth)

You: Oh, shut up you perve-

The next moment you found yourself backed up to the wall and his one hand pinning your hands above your head and the other cupping your cheek.

Jungkook: I have told you many times, not to call me that y/n. I will not hesitate to show you wha-

Before he could finish, you leaned forward and kissed him on his lips. He was shocked at first but he didn't want to let go of the opportunity of you initiating the kiss and so he kissed you back without wasting any time. He gently left your hands and his other hand went around your waist gently pulling you closer. He smiled between the kiss and you pulled away slowly. You rubbed your nose with his and ruffled his hair. He was just staring at you in awe.

You: You were saying that you would show me what it really means right? So...?

Jungkook: uh? Wha...? You... you want me to... to what...?

You: You are so cute when you are confused kookie.

Jungkook: I'm confused...? I am... no...what am I saying... I am not confused.... What are you sayi-

His voice hitched as you slowly dragged your hands all the way from his hair to his neck and then to his chest and his abs and stopped right at his lower belly. At all the times, you kept your eye contact with him firmly. You then spoke in a whisper.

You: What do you want me to do to you kookie??? You are so cute...

You slowly licked your lower lip and leaned forward and placed another kiss on his lips. You got your hands back up and to his collar and pulled him more towards you. Then you playfully moved to his sharp jawline. You placed light butterfly kisses there and peeked to look at him and the look on his face was priceless. His head bent backwards and eyes closed showing him being in a state of pure bliss. You then slowly moved your kisses all the way to his ears and leaned in and spoke in a rough but hushed tone.

You: You ARE a pervert kookie. But only for me. No one else. You are my personal pervert. Only mine. You get that? So tell me who are you?

Jungkook: I am yours...

You grabbed his collar harshly and pulled him close to your face.

You: Say that you are only my pervert.

Jungkook: I am your pervert. Only yours.

With that you loosened your hold on his collar and kissed his lips again. You then placed your hands on his smooth locks and this time you made it slow and sensual moving your lips against his slowly and gently, feeling every little curve and folds of it. Then you slowly stopped and smiled on his lips making him to open his eyes as well. He was clearly not expecting any of this. He never thought that you would be so bold and make him go weak like this, and also get away after calling him a pervert. You then slowly took his hands off your waist and released them so that they fall onto his sides. You could see that he was still in a state of trance. You then spoke.