12. Him... with your kidnapper?

You ran up to your room feeling embarrassed from all that happened and the worst part is that your mom came up at the wrong time and thought about the whole situation in the wrong way. You could however see her eye smiles, and so you knew that she wasn't that mad at you or him.

As for Jungkook, it was a funny yet romantic moment at the same time. He felt his cheeks heating up. Even his ears had turned a dark shade of red. He wasn't sure if he should leave or wait for you to get back to the living room and say goodbye. He was not even sure if you would ever face him again.

You in your mind: Why do all such things happen to me only??? Why does it have to be him every time I land in trouble? Why does he save me and make me feel embarrassed at the same time? Aargh... he saw me like this again. God... what wrong did I ever do to make him see me like this for the second time?? I will withdraw my name from PC. I don't want to be a part of anything with him around.

Your face was fully flushed and you didn't want to face him ever in your life. Just then you realized that he might still be waiting for you to go down. You slowly peeked and saw him sitting on the couch with a red face. And your mom must have gone to her room to change.

You in your mind: Why is he still waiting for me to come? Does he really think that I want to see him after what happened between us right now? But I can't let him think of me as someone who goes all shy after something like this. Hmmm. I will go down and be my best sassy self, and confidently thank him and also wave him goodbye. I just hope he doesn't catch me in the act. Better pull this off before mom comes out of her room. I can explain everything to her later after he is gone.

You quickly changed and came down. Looking at you getting downstairs, Jungkook quickly stood up but was avoiding looking into your eyes.

You: Relax Jungkook. It is not the first time that you saw me like that.

You tried talking savage, but he instantly realized that you were feeling shitty for what happened. He decided to play along to avoid embarrassing you further.

Jungkook: Yup. That's normal for me to see you like that. And I guess you also don't take much offense when you know that I saw you like that unintentionally. And since it is me, it should be okay, right?... Anyways, I need to go now. Bye. Take care and lock the door properly. And if there is anything you need, do let me know. You know that I would be here in the blink of an eye.

He winked at you and went out. You quickly closed the door and locked it well. You then leaned on the door.

You in your mind: I will never show you my face again. God, this is so embarrassing. Does he really feel that it is normal for him to see me like this?? And what the hell did he mean by I won't mind as long as the one who see me like this is him? Aargh.... Why does such things happen to me only? Why me?? That too with him??? Urrghhh....

Just then your mom entered the living area.

Mom: Where is Jungkook?

You: He left.

Mom: (wiggling her eyebrows at you) Why? He had something to do here, I guess.

You: Stop it mom. He was here to help me. I wanted to change into home clothes, because that dress was too tight. But my zipper was stuck and I felt suffocated so I called him over. If I knew you would come early, I would have waited a bit longer.

Mom: Of course, he would run to help you...specially in situations like this...hehe... poor boy couldn't get what he wanted...

You: Mom please. He came with no ill intentions. I know him pretty well.

Mom: I didn't say otherwise and I know he means no harm. But he is a boy, y/n. He may be able to control his hormones once or twice, but there also can be times that he can no longer hold himself back. What if one of such time, was now? You are a pretty girl, in fact way too pretty for your age. You look like a fully grown-up beautiful woman, with a child's face. You need to be more careful around guys, with whom you want nothing.