IV

"I'm just an Innocent guy in the wrong place at the right time..." PraPai replied as he blinked innocently..

"Stop playing games and come out!" The guy shouted again and both Sky and PraPai shared a look, Sky gulps due to fear while PraPai just stares at him in amusement.

"What to do?" Sky whispered in fear, PraPai shrugs and leans his head over Sky's shoulder and whispered, "God, I'm feeling dizzy with all this chasing..."

Sky looked at PraPai's wounded arm and then at the older guy in worry, "Don't die on me... it would be hard to prove myself innocent to cop.."

PraPai chuckles but Sky quickly covers his mouth with a horrified look, "You idiot..."

Immediately there was a knock on the cubicle, "Open the door or I'm going to break it..." Sky started to panic but PraPai was still calm.

Sky looked around for something to be used as a weapon when he noticed a gun in PraPai's back pocket and he gave PraPai a stunned look, "Why are you carrying a gun?"

Before PraPai could reply, the guy outside started kicking the cubicle's door and both shared a panicked look. The guy from outside shouted again and started banging the door. Sky looked at PraPai who was holding his injured hand and then took a deep breath before he spoke, "Stay hidden.."

Before PraPai could understand, Sky pushed him into a corner while grabbing the gun from his back pocket and then he opened the door. The guy outside looks at Sky in confusion while Sky gives him an awkward smile, "Do you need something?"

The guy grabs Sky's hand and pulls him outside, he was to enter the cubicle but Sky kicked his knee. The guy fell down and immediately another guy pointed his gun over Sky but Sky quickly shot the guy in leg.

Before the first guy could fight back, PraPai came out and kicked him in the stomach and took the guy's gun which had fallen over the ground. PraPai looks at Sky and whistles, "Date me.."

Sky looks up at PraPai and made an ugly expression before he spoke, "What the fuck?"

"Date me!" PraPai repeated, making Sky roll his eyes and replied, " All this had turned your head into a muddle..."

"No seriously, my Pa saved my Dad from goons and they are together 25 years now..." PraPai replies with a serious expression.

Before Sky could scold PraPai, a few people in black suits entered the washroom. Sky quickly pulled PraPai behind him while pointing the gun at people. PraPai smiles in amusement and gently pulls Sky's hand who gives PraPai a confused look, "They are my bodyguard..."

Fifteen minutes passed and Rain started to get worried when Sky didn't return, he decided to check the washroom but some people stopped him saying cleaning work was going on.

Rain tried to call Sky but his phone was unreachable, Rain didn't know what to do and his phone was about to die too, "Why is everything wrong with me..."

He decided to go to the parking lot, Rain waited for half an hour and then gave up. He decided to return home believing that Sky might have gone back due to some emergency.

Halfway to his house, suddenly his car stopped and Rain didn't know what went wrong. He groaned when he found his phone dead and came out of the car to find out what happened. His tire was flat and he groans in frustration.

Rain was on an empty road so he couldn't even ask for help and cried in annoyance, "Just 20mins away from home, Rain! We can walk!" Rain tried to motivate himself.