XVII

Rain wasn’t feeling good, there was a bit of a feeling that something wasn’t right. Rain might not remember the road but he was sure that the route Venice took seemed totally unfamiliar. He wanted to point it out but then he was afraid that Venice might think that Rain doesn’t trust him.

Once Venice parked in front of a fancy looking mansion, they got out of the car and Rain looked around feeling uncomfortable. Venice noticed Rain's scared gaze and smiles as he walked to his side, “Welcome home, Warren…”

Rain’s suspicions grew when they entered the mansion and everything was unfamiliar. Rain quickly looked towards Venice and spoke, “Phee….. where are we?”

“House, Rain baby…” Venice replies as he leans closer to Rain much his discomfort

“This isn’t Theerapanyakul mansion…” Rain pointed as he step away from Venice who smirks as he grabs Rain’s hand tightly

“Aren’t you realizing it too late baby? I didn’t think you would be so innocent….. So naïve, so easy to trust others…” Venice said as he pulled Rain into the Hallway.

Soon Rain came across unfamiliar people, His heart was beating uncontrollably as he released the potential danger he might be in. He looked at people with wide eyes and soon he was thrown into the middle of the room.

                                            Half an hour later, PraPai and Phayu explained to Sky everything and why Phayu hid his identity. Sky seems to be fuming while Saifah covers his face in embarrassment and speaks, “God! I never thought my so-called Smart older twin could be such a big idiot!’

“You lost all my respect for your Phee! Can someone be so dumb?! Really?!” Sky shouted angrily. Had PraPai not been holding him, Sky would have punched him again

"I admit! I wasn't being smartest okay but I am scared too! When we were young Rain was kidnapped from Theerapanyakul Minor house right under the nose of our dads and all guards! How scared I was then, can you imagine?? After that incident, My dad asked uncle to resign and have a better and safer life with his family! You want me to go and tell Rain everything and have him back in that mess?" Phayu shouted angrily which made everyone stunned.

Phayu sighs as he sits over on couch and continues, "Yes! I'm a coward! I'm not physically or mentally strong enough to see Rain hurt again nor have the power to make sure nothing happens to him…"

Sky looks at Phayu who was clenching his hair in frustration and then looks toward PraPai. PraPai pats Phayu's shoulder to calm him down and spoke, "Rain will be fine, he's a strong boy…"

Even Saifah felt upset for his older brother and sat next to him. No one dared to speak and silently console Phayu when Saifah's phone rang.

Saifah grins when he sees the call but then maintains a calm attitude before he picks up the call and was greeted by worried voice, "Where are you?"

"Um.. Somewhere? Why?" Saifah replied in confusion. Both Phayu and PraPai look toward Saifah in confusion.

"Who's it?" Phayu asked in curiosity, Saifah mouth Chai and Phayu asked him to hand the phone to him. Saifah hesitated before handing the phone to Phayu

"Fah! Tell me properly! Leave it, I'm coming to pick you…" Chai sounded scared which made Phayu to look at his twin in confusion

"P'Chai, why do you want to pick up Saifah? Is there something wrong?" Phayu asked, he heard Chai pausing and wondered what was happening.

"Phayu??..” Chai spoke and became quiet, Phayu checked the phone in confusion if the call got disconnected but then Chai spoke again, “Where are you both? Listen, keep Saifah safe and don’t go anywhere! Understood?! I will be there soon..”