XV

It was Friday and Sky was already waiting for the day to get over, firstly Rain didn't come to class today. The boy texted Sky that some relatives came over his house and Rain would stay at home. Secondly, He didn't see PraPai in the morning as the older guy had to rush to the office before Sky would wake up.

And last but not the least, Sig decided its best time to test Sky's patience by asking him about Rain and Phayu. Sky controlled his frustration and went for a coffee where he met another trouble

"Sky, Where's Rain?" Phayu asked soon as he spotted the junior.

Sky gave him a fake smile and waited before he replied, "Why is Phee asking me this? Rain didn't tell you I guess"

Phayu gave him stern look which made Sky look smug instead, Sky wanted to ignore the senior but he knew he couldn't so he sighs before he replied, "He took a leave"

"Why? Is he fine?" Phayu asked in worry which made Sky roll his eyes before he answered, "Yes he's fine" Before Phayu could ask anything more, Sky grabbed his coffee and decided to leave quickly.

                     Meanwhile, at Rain's House, Mom serves them breakfast while Rain stares at Venice with confusion. Venice was handsome, sweet talker though would tease Rain sometimes but Rain could still not believe that this guy in front of him is Venice.

Rain was feeling guilty as he thought for a second how Phayu would act more like Venice than Venice in front of him. He plays with his food while his brain tries to adapt that person in front of him was his Phee

Venice noticed Rain's curious look and grins as he rested his face over his palm and stared back at Rain, "Rain seems lost, What is it?"

"Still trying to digest that your P'Venice and you're sitting in front of me.." Rain blurted out and then quickly covered his mouth.

Venice bursts into laughter and leans to pat Rain's hair which makes Rain duck his head back. Venice froze for a second before smiling softly as he spoke, "It's okay, Phee will take you out to play so you can believe that I'm real.."

"I'm not a dog.." Rain whispered in annoyance which made Venice smirk and reply, "Really? If I'm not wrong, you liked to dig holes when we were young?"

Rain's face turned red and shoved the food in his mouth so that he didn't have to answer it, meanwhile mom came with more food and spoke fondly, "Rain got sick because of playing in soil… I remember taking you both for de​worming and vaccination"

Venice nodded as he looked back at Rain who was busy eating and then spoke, "Is it okay if I take Rain out so we can spend more time together?"

"I got college.." Rain said as he looked at his mom who rolled her eyes and spoke, "Usually you look for excuses not to go to college.. Don't be rude and take a leave, take Venice around and have fun.."

"But.." Rain whispered then became quiet as mom went back to the kitchen. Rain sighs as he looks at his food. Venice noticed Rain's mood and asked, "Am I making Rain uncomfortable? I thought Rain will be excited to see me again. Didn't you hug me last night because you were happy?"

Rain peaked at Venice and felt guilty when saw an upset look on my older face. Last night he was very much frustrated with Phayu and their matter. When he saw Venice he hugged him being emotional.

Rain didn't want to make Venice feel that he was not happy to see him but both mentally and emotionally Rian wasn't feeling that the person in front of him was his P'Venice. Rain hesitated before he spoke, "P'Venice doesn't feel like P'Venice…"