VI

Sky kept watching them from where he was hiding when he noticed Rain becoming uncomfortable when suddenly Phayu's grip tightened around his hand.

Rain was trying to free himself and even voiced to seniors but Phayu was busy arguing with PraPai to hear Rain. Sky rubs his forehead in annoyance and then decides to approach them as he was afraid for Rain.

                               "P'Phayu.." Rain called weakly but was ignored again. PraPai noticed Rain looking uncomfortable and grabbed Rain's other hand to pull him to his side.

"Let go of my Nong.." PraPai told Phayu who rolled his eyes in annoyance and glared at his younger cousin.

"He's my junior before yours…" Phayu said loudly as he turned to look at Rian who quickly looked down in panic and continued, "Who's your Phee?"

"Rain tells Phayu that P'Phai is your Phee…" PraPai said as he pats Rain's hair. Phayu slapped his hand away and spoke instead, "Let him know that I'm your Phee, I'm your senior!"

"Don't force the kid! Let him answer! Rain! Who is your Phee?" PraPai asked as he was getting irritated by his cousin's domineering behaviour.

Rain started to panic as both older guys started pulling him. Rain was about to scream when he saw Sky walking in their direction and shouted his name with relief, "Sky!!"

"Sky is your Phee?" PraPai asked in confusion as he let go of Rain while Phayu raised his eyebrow in curiosity.

"No! Sky save mee!" Rain cried as he looks at his friend anxiously, Sky rushed to Rain's side and freed him from Phayu's clutches, "What are you both doing with my poor friend?"

"Baby!" PraPai shouted in happiness when he saw Sky while Sky scowled on seeing the older guy and shouted, "What are you doing here? And who are you calling baby?"

"Aww! I came all this far to find you and you're being so cold to me! Did you know how worried I was when I didn't see you at the hospital?" PraPai spoke with a sad puppy face.

"Oh! You're that poor Phee who was attacked??!"​ Rain​ looks at PraPai with wide eyes while PraPai smiles happily knowing that Sky told Rain about him.

"Oh! Baby told N'Rain about me? I'm touched.." PraPai puts his hand over his chest and looks at Sky with happiness.

"Sorry but don't get any wrong ideas... I just told Rain how an annoying guy landed me in trouble twice.." Sky said as he rolled his eyes

"Aww! Don't say that baby.. I dropped everything just to see you! Now I'm wounded… Rain tells your friend not to treat me like this…" PraPai was about to grab Rain's hand but Phayu slapped his hand away, Sky noticed it and was confused by Phayu's action.

"Ignore this bully over here, Phee will take care of you both…" PraPai said proudly as he looks at Rain and Sky

"You can't even take yourself here bragging to take care of us…" Sku whispered in irritation.

"Aww! My Paa used to think the same about my Dad and now he can't have enough of him.. You remind us of them.." PraPai said as he leaned closer to Sky who quickly hid behind Rain.

"Oh, God! Does anyone in your family have a normal love story?" Sky asked in annoyance as he remembered PraPai telling about his parents.

PraPai looked over at Phayu who was frowning and then thought for a while before shaking his head, "Naa.. Everyone has a unique or fucked up back story…"

"Wow.." Rain whispered in amazement while Sky gave PraPai a doubtful look.

"Forget it.. Did they hurt you?" Sky asks as he takes Rain's hands in on his own to check, he frowns when saw Rain's hand looking red and a bit swollen, "Does it hurt? Should we go to the infirmary?" Sky asked in worry.