XI

A week later, Sky stirred his drink as he looked at Rain with suspicion. Soon after class, Rain dragged Sky to the mall saying he wanted to try a newly launched restaurant. He even ignored Phayu's offer to take him there and rushed Sky before the senior could interfere again.

Even in the afternoon, Rain was missing for an hour and refused to answer where he went. Sky noticed how Rain was fiddling with his phone and frowned as he spoke, "You're acting super suspicious! Admit it, what did you do?"

"What?! Admit what?! I'm an innocent person! I'm the most innocent person in the world!" Rain said in a shrill voice which made Sky roll his eyes and continue, "You're innocent that's what makes me fear more. One can kidnap you by just offering a glass of cold drink!"

"Hey! I'm not that cheap! They have to offer fried chicken too!" Rain complained which made Sky shake his head and take a sip of his drink.

"No... I mean...if they offer chicken, they can't be bad right?" Rain spoke doubtfully and then decided to close his mouth before he said anything else stupid.

"Enough, I want to go back to my dorm" Sky said as he stood up feeling tired, he stretched his arms when Rain shouted suddenly, "No! You can't!"

"And why can't I?" Sky asked doubtfully

"Because... because... I want to buy new clothes! Yes! Clothes! Need to look good!" Rain spoke stupidly which made Sky look at Rain in confusion

"Need to look good?" Sky repeated, Rain nodded aggressively and stood up, "Yes! Let's go get some new clothes!"

"Why the hell am I trying on all these hoodies?" Sky asked in frustration as Rain tossed another pastel colour hoodie at him.

"Cause I can't decide if I will try it! You're my model! Try the mint-colored one!" Rain said as he pushed Sky into the changing room.

Sky came out of the dressing room with an annoyed look while Rain circled him around with a serious expression. He nodded to himself a couple of times before rushing to the aisle leaving behind a very irritated Sky. Rain returned with white jeans and handed them to Sky, "Try this too!"

Sky rolled his eyes before going back inside, meanwhile, Rain quickly rushed to the check counter and paid for the clothes. When Sky came back, Rain handed him an empty bag and said, "Well, you look good in them so I will buy it for you! Wear it and keep your clothes in this! I already paid!"

"Can we do it?" Sky asked in surprise, he decided to ask about Rain's sudden generosity later. Rain smirks and flaunts platinum cards as he speaks, "Money speaks..."

Once they got out of the store, Sky grabbed Rain's hand and confronted him, "Alright?! What's going on? Where did you get the card? Did you sell me off to someone for it?"

"WhAt?! How can you accuse me like this?! I will never dream of selling you, you're my only sensible friend" Rain shouted in upset voice

"Thank goodness at least you have that much sense" Sky whispered and eyed Rain who was sulking, "Alright?! I'm sorry! Now tell me what's going on?"

"Rain is just trying to be nice to the Sky! Sky is always there to help me, he cares for me! I just wanna be good to you too.." Rain said as he smiles brightly while giving Sky side hug.

Sky smiles back before smacking Rain's head, "You think I was born yesterday?! Tell me what did you do this time?"

"Owww!" Rain cried and avoided Sky as he rubs his head, at that moment Rain's phone rang and Rain took a quick look before looking back at Sky with upset look