XXIII

A couple of months later, Rain was peacefully sleeping and turned around to snuggle with his boyfriend but found the bed empty. Rain pats around with a fuzzy head and wakes up when he can't find Phayu.

“P’Phayu…” Rain called Phayu as he looked around, his brain was still in a dazed state and nothing was making sense. He gets out of bed and went outside the room in search of Phayu

“P’Phayu………Phee…… P’Venice…..” Rain called as he walks down the stair while rubbing his eyes. Rain pouts when received no reply and decided to look for Phayu in kitchen.

He smiled when he spotted Phayu in the kitchen, he  rushed to his side and hugged Phayu from behind, “You woke up?” Phayu pulls Rain away from the stove and lets the young man hug.

“Your darling couldn’t find you so woke up….” Rain said quietly as he snuggled into Phayu’s arms, “Aw, my little boy was lonely…” Phayu said with adoring smile as he looks at Rain and kisses his forehead

“I was making breakfast for you, come on! Go brush and then we can have breakfast…” Phayu instructed Rain, Rain looked towards the food excitedly and nodded before rushing back to the room. Phayu chuckles on seeing Rain so excited and went back to cook.

By the time Rain came back, Phayu was setting the plate. Rain sticks to his side and watches him with curiosity. Suddenly Phayu lifted him up and placed him on the counter, “P’Phayu..” Rain shouted in surprise

“Let Phee check if you brushed your teeth properly….” Phayu said as he gently rubbed Rain’s lip, “Ho! Phee! I’m not ….” Rain frowned as he spoke but stopped when Phayu pressed his lower lip with thumb.

Rain unconsciously opens his mouth and licks Phayu’s thumb, he watches Phayu’s eyes darkening and boldly suck the thumb, “Rain…” Phayu’s voice sounded so hot that Rain whines

“My little boy is being naughty…’ Phayu said as he pressed Rain’s tongue with his thumb, he removed his thumb and kissed Rain’s lips. Rain wraps his arms around Phayu’s neck and pulled him closer

“Only for P’Phayu….” Rain whispered when they pulled apart, Phayu gave Rain confused look as he didn’t get what Rain meant. Rain gently touches Phayu’s cheek and pecks his lips before he repeated, “Rain is naughty only for P’Phayu….”

Phayu’s breath hitched and he quickly lifted up Rain and carried him towards the stairs. Rain wrapped himself around Phayu and grins, “When will your class start?” Phayu asked once they reached the room.

“10:30…” Rain replies, Phayu looks towards the clock and smirks, “It’s still 7, we got enough time….”

                       Meanwhile at Sky’s apartment, Sky woke up feeling hot and found PraPai sticking to him like a koala. Sky carefully free himself and then looks at his boyfriend, Sky caresses PraPai’s hair and then kisses his cheek before he gets out of the bed.

PraPai has taken a day off after a week-long project and business deal, Sky decided to indulge his boyfriend a little and quickly wash himself. Sky recently learned to cook when PraPai complained how he missed home cooked meals.

Sky won’t admit it but when PraPai excitedly eats his cooked meals, Sky felt to happy and proud of himself. Sky smiles as he thinks about PraPai’s happy face when he sees the breakfast and starts cooking.

Once done, he set the plates and then walked back into his room to wake up. It was rare to see PraPai sleeping so late. Sky sat next to PraPai and plays his his hair before kissing his lip quickly, he stares at PraPai to make sure he was still sleeping and then gently shook his head