XII

When Sky entered the classroom, the first thing he noticed was Rain with naughty smile staring in his direction. Sky pretends not to notice him and sits down quietly.

"So... how was it?" Rain asks as he leans closer to Sky who still remains silent. Rain leaned more closer and was directly resting his head over Sky's shoulder as he looked at him eagerly, "Say it! Say it!"

"Say what?" Sky asked pretending to be dumb to tease Rain. Rain's smile falls and he looks at Sky in confusion, "Phee? Date?.. Um.. Confession?"

"Huh? What date? What confession? When I went home, P'Phai was working on his documents. We had dinner then went to sleep..." Sky replies thoughtfully.

"What??​ Phee​ didn't confess to you?? But!​ But! We decorated your apartment, Phee was making a meal for you.." Rain blabbers foolishly as he confessed to Sky

"Is that the reason you took me shopping and dressed me up?" Sky asked as he eyed Rain who started to worry now, "Yess! I had to dress you nicely for your date! What went wrong?? Let me call Phee!"

Rain takes out his phone and was about to call PraPai but Sky pulled the phone from his hand. By then the phone was connected and Phai had picked up the call, "Hello, Rain."

"Phee.." Sky whispered while Rain looks at him helplessly

"Sky? is everything alright? Why are you calling from Rain's phone? Something happened to your phone?? Want me to buy a new one?" PraPai said rapidly, with a worried tone.

"Calm down, we just called causally? Everything is fine.." Sky replied before PraPai decides to come to college directly

"Ohk ohk! Sky can call me whenever he wants... I miss you already.." PraPai said in a whining tone, Rain leaned to hear what they were talking about but Sky pushed him away while glaring.

"Hm... see you at home.... Love you..." Sky quickly ended the call before PraPai could say anything back while Rain looked at him with wide eyes in shock.

"You... You... you said love you! You! You! You are dating Pheeee! Why did you lie! Hooo! I thought our plan failed!" Rain complained as he started hitting Sky's shoulder while pouting.

Sky chuckled in amusement and grabbed Rain's hand who was sulking now, "That's for lying to me and doing all this behind my back.."

"You're so mean! Ungrateful! Cruelll!" Rain whispered under his breath as he decided to ignore Sky till he apologised.

                          "I can't find P'Phayu anywhere.." Rain complained as he sat next to Sky for lunch. Sky shakes his head and hands Rain his lunch who started eating with disappointment.

"Are you sure it was P'Phayu? " Sky asked in curiosity as he couldn't imagine Phayu being chased at gunpoint. But then Sky became quiet as he recalled how twice he faced the same situation with PraPai and both being cousins, it's possible

"I can recognise Phee just by his eyes alone, I got Phayu radar!" Rain said as he put both his hands near his head with his index finger pointing out.

"Okay! Okay! Enough.." Sky quickly pulls Rain's hand down and shakes his head as he continues, "Then what do you plan to do? Interrogate Phee?"

".... That I'm not sure about..." Rain sighs as he spoke and then looks at Sky for advice, Sky paused before he spoke, "Let's think practically, if he was really chased by some goon then you shouldn't ask him about it and let him tell you about it himself"