V

Sky had enough, he was about to smack his head in the wall if Rain talked about how Phayu was so rude to him yet he appeared so cool. For a week Rain was talking about the incident and Sky was damn sure that his friend had something wrong with his head.

"Are you listening to me?" Rain asked while pouting when noticed Sky looking bored, Sky sighs loudly before cupping Rain's face and then squeezing it.

"I've been hearing about it for a week now, Rain needs to control himself…" Sky said as he pulled Rain's cheek who cried in pain and tried to push Sky away

"Hurt…" Rain whines when Sky finally lets him go. They were in the canteen for lunch but Rain preferred eating Sky's brain instead of food.

Rain rubs his cheek while sulking and then resumes eating his food, Sky rolls his eyes at Rain's childish behaviour. Sky's eye twitched and he looked around in curiosity when he noticed Phayu walking in the canteen with a familiar looking guy.

Sky's eyes widened in shock and he quickly stood, Rain looked up at Sky in confusion and was about to question him when Sky grabbed his hand and started pulling him up.

"Sky?" Rain called his name in confusion when Sky pulled him towards the entrance, "Be quiet and walk fast!"

"Huh? But why? We still got half an hour…" Rain complained but Sky ignored him and silently dragged him away.

Once they were away from the canteen, Sky sighs in relief while Rain was looking at him with curiosity. On seeing PraPai with Phayu, freaked out and decided to hide as he was worried that an older guy might be looking for him after the incident.

Sky ran away from hospital as he didn't wish to deal with PraPai but luck didn't seem to be on his side. He didn't know what PraPai was doing here but he didn't wish to risk being seen by an older man.

"Sky! Why are we hiding?" Rain asked as he tried to look around to see from what they were running away.

"Remember I told you about that crazy guy I met at the Mall?" Sky asked Rain who nodded in response, "He's here!"

"Really?! Where?" Rain shouted and Sky quickly covered Rain's mouth, he scowled as he told Rain not to shout, "Shut up!"

Sky had Rain held against the walk while he covered Rain's mouth and leaned closer, "I will remove my hand and you will remain quiet…" Rain nodded quickly and Sky glared at Rain as he didn't trust his stupid friend.

"What the hell is going on here?!"

Sky and Rain quickly stepped away startled, both looked in the direction of voice and found an irritated looking Phayu who was glaring at them. Rain blinks rapidly as his brain to process that Phayu was standing in front of him. He looked down at his shoe as his face stsrted to heat up while Sky looks at Phayu in confusion.

"What were you two doing?" Phayu repeated, his face darkening when he saw Rain avoiding looking at him as he believed that Rain was feeling embarrassed for being caught.

"Nothing that Should be concerning Phee…" Sky replies not liking Phayu's tone. Rain looks at Sky in panic and pulls Sky's sleeve to stop him but Sky smacks his hand away.

"Behave appropriately in college…" Phayu spoke in a stern voice as he gave Sky an annoyed look. Rain looked up in confusion while Sky stared back at him with a hard look.

"... But we are behaving appropriately…" Rain whispered as he looked up at Phayu, Phayu glared at him which made Rain look down, feeling scared.

"I don't think it concerns Phee.." Sky spoke loudly, Phayu's face darken and he took a step in Sky's direction and said, "Don't you know how to behave in front of an upper classmate? The attitude is so bad, have no morality, aren't they teaching you guys how to respect your seniors?"