Chapter 1

Bonnie POV.

I opened my eyes and saw I was in an unfamiliar room like wtf is goin on I looked around I reached out for my glasses but they weren't there I got up and saw that I could see properly I went to s mirror and screamed when I  saw kat Graham but she looked younger I saw a women bust into my door.

Jasmine Guy what is she doing here.
"Bonnie are you alright " she asked. Bonnie me Bonnie no no please hell to the nah me why me seriously that's means I am vampire diaries and from the outfit I can tell I am in episode one oh god.

"I am fine grams" I cleared my throat she nodded "you remember your gonna pick up Elena today right" oh my fucking god not Elena that whiny bitch oh god.

"Yeah I remember" I said taking my bag and keys.

(Meanwhile at the Gilbert house)

Dear diary, today will be different. It has to be. I will smile, and it will be believable. My smile will say "I'm fine, thank you." "Yes, I feel much better." I will no longer be the sad little girl who lost her parents. I will start fresh, be someone new. It's the only way I'll make it through. Elena said

And closed her diary going downstairs.

[In the kitchen.]

Toast. I can make toast". Jenna said
"It's all about the coffee, Aunt Jenna". Said Elena
"Is there coffee?" Asked Jeremy
"Your first day of school and I'm totally unprepared. Lunch money?" Said jenna
"I'm good".said elena
" Anything else? A number two pencil? What am I missing"? Jenna asked
"Don't you have a big presentation today?" Said Elena tired of her hovering
"I'm meeting with my thesis advisor at...now. Crap!" Jenna said rushing
"Then go. We'll be fine. You okay"? Elena asked Jeremy annoying him
" Don't start". Said Jeremy going out the door already in a bad mood.

(  In Bonnies car.)

"So Grams is telling me I'm psychic. Our ancestors were from Salem, witches and all that, I know, crazy, but she's going on and on about it, and I'm like, put this woman in a home already! But then I started thinking, I predicted Obama and I predicted Heath Ledger, and I still think Florida will break off and turn into little resort islands" I believe her bitch but I gotta keep my lines.

"I did it again, didn't I? I--I'm sorry, Bonnie. You were telling me that..." What is she talking about I didn't warn her this time oh well.

"That I'm psychic now". I told her bored already knowing she will use me in the show to help her and Stefan.

Elena: Right. Okay, then predict something. About me." I see whiny ass bitch causing conflict between two guys" I said making her mouth widen in shock before she could say something a crow hit the car, fucking Damon and his useless tricks instead of a bat it's a crow.

As expected Elena starts panicking I really didn't want to do this.
"Elena, are you okay" honestly I didn't give a fuck she was just being dramatic but oh well.

"It's okay. I'm fine" okay she's fine thank God
" It was like a bird or something. It came out of nowhere" I said knowing exactly where It came from.

"Really, I can't be freaked out by cars for the rest of my life." She said
" I predict this year is going to be kick ass. And I predict all the sad and dark times are over and you are going to be beyond happy". I said but firstly I was gonna have a talk with dead witched and detach myself from nature.

*Time skip to you brought by elijah twerking*

(At Mystic Falls High)

Me and Elena got out of the car and went into the school when I saw Caroline I ran and jumped into her arms.

"Care-bear  I missed you so much friend of mine" I said hugging her tightly making her laugh and hug me back.

"Really bonbon you saw me yesterday" I just shrugged and hugged her tighter " yeah too long" I said she chuckled.

And our moment was ruined by you guessed it Elena clearing her throat.

"You know I am right here right?" She said snobbishly. " And Bonnie you didnt hug me like that when you saw me why hug her like that I am so much better" she said making my anger boil.

I turned to care and saw her with tears in her eyes looking down this is why I always hated Elena she's so self-centered.

"Well that because cares my best friend also if you talk to her like that again I will make sure you shove my leg straight up your ass" I said making her look at me in shock I dragged care away because I knew Stefan was comimg and I didn't want to deal with the bunny eater just yet.

I turned to care " care don't cry because of that self centered bitch you are beautiful and you should know it your better than her and will always be now give me a hug" she smiled brightly making my heart melt and she hugged me we stayed like that's until the bell rang.

Care left to go to class and I left to go to history and meet Tanner I swear to God if he says something about me hell will rein down I swear.

I went into class and sat down half way into the lesson tanner was speaking
"Once our home state of Virginia joined confederacy in 1861, it created a tremendous amount of tension within the state. People in Virginia's northwest region had different ideals than those from the traditional deep south. Then Virginia divided in 1863 with the northwest region joining the union". Tanner continued speaking

Elena and Stefan exchange looks. I almost barfed in my mouth those too were eye fucking each other and it was just plain fucking disgusting more creepier than in the show I shuddered in disgust.

When the lesson was over I bolted put of the class to care.

(Skip the whole other comming classes)

Me and care made our way into the grill just the both of us no Elena I ordered and salty caramel milkshake and care ordered the same we were chatting peacefully when Elena came in with bunny eater and sat right next to us.

"Hi girls" Elena said.
"Hi Elena " said care but I just waved my hand sarcastically and continued with my milkshake.

Elena glared at me but I rolled my eyes and care started her investigation oh god I loved my little bomb shell.

"So, you were born in Mystic Falls?
Stefan: Mm-Hmm. And moved when I was still young". Said care to Stefan
"Parents?" Asked Elena
"My parents passed away." Said Stefan yeah you killed your dad and mommy dearest is still alive.
"I'm sorry. Any siblings?" Said elena
" None that I talk to. I live with my uncle." Said Stefan.
"So that means you do have a siblings right because you said " none that you talk to" right?" I said finally speaking to him.
"Yeah I guess, I have an older brother Damon" he said and I nodded I hated how he judged his brother.
" So, Stefan, if you're new, then you don't know about the party tomorrow" said care making me roll my eyes she loves parties.

"It's a back to school thing" I said putting my empty cup of milkshake away.

"Are you going" he asked Elena. Before she could speak care answered for her.
" She is".

•••

1299 words
What do you think should I continue it or not?