Chapter 8

-Bonnie's POV-

When we finally got into the Salvatore boarding house we looked for damon and found him sitting in the kitchen playing with some  bourbon in his hand.

I swear he loves that thing more than himself.

Me and care walked over to him, I  sat on his lap with care kissed his cheek and sat on the top of the counter.

Jeremy and Tyler leaned against the wall with their sides and watched us

"To what do I owe the pleasure of being visited by you, not that I am complaining"damon said making me roll my eyes.

"Can't I visit my mate,also you know I can just leave" I said getting up from his lap he quickly held my hips down and smiled.

"Okay sorry princess" he said I looked at him with offense.

"Me a princess? Bitch I'm a queen" I sassed and I heard approving sounds from my mates.

"Let's go to the grill I feel like drinking the day away" I said and they all nodded we all got up and headed to the grill.

-at the grill-

Bonnie and Damon were drinking bourbon and care,ty and Jer were taking vodka shots

They were all chilling when a guy came over ignoring the others and talked to Bonnie.

"Can I talked to you beautiful" he asked.

"First let's role play you will be a bank and I will be the robber okay?" Bon said.

"Okay" they guy agreed.

"Are you a bank?" Asked Bonnie.

"Yes" he said.

"Then leave me a loan" Bonnie said and with that they got up and left.

"Wait what!" The guy asked.

•••••

Sorry it's sooo short I promise you to give you two chapters next time which are long and interesting.