Chapter 2

(At the Salvatore boarding house)

Pov??:

Zack: You promised.
[Zach shows Stefan the newspaper article.]
Stefan: This was an animal attack.
Zach: Don't give me that. I know the game. You tear them up enough, they always suspect an animal attack. You said you had it under control.
Stefan: And I do.
Zach: Please, Uncle Stefan. Mystic Falls is a different place now. It's been quiet for years, but there are people who still remember. And you being here, it's just going to stir things up.
Stefan: It's not my intention.
Zach: Then what is? Why did you come back? After all this time, why now?
Stefan: I don't have to explain myself.
Zach: I know that you can't change what you are. But you don't belong here anymore.
Stefan: Where do I belong?
Zach: I can't tell you what to do. But coming back here was a mistake.
[Opens a door. Pulls out a journal with what looks to be a really old picture of Elena. The writing under the picture says Katherine 1864

•••

Time skip brought to you by mikeal skinny dipping.

Bonnie POV:

Today I had school again sadly my god I didn't want to go to school so bad I hate school ugh I tied my hair in a ponytail and one thing I had noticed was that Bonnie's hair was longher than it used to be and she was more curvy also her eyes were a beautiful reddish brown with sparkles in them at least I had some of my parts I felt a bit more comfortable also yesterday I changed my wardrobe don't get me wrong I live Bonnies style but right her I am here for a change and today it's gonna happen.

So change into a black outfit which consisted of a black Adidas croptop hoodie and a black tight skirt some black heeled boots and my bag

I went downstairs and saw grams me and her had gotten quite close even if she was a complete nut job sometimes I loved her I knew I shouldn't because she will die but maybe I can prevent it because I love sheila

"Hey grams" I said hugging her " Good morning Bonnie slept well hon" she said hugging me back then pulling away to give me a plate of pancakes with I digged into immediately hey don't blame me those things are really good.

"Isheptwikeabiby" I said but it came out as gibberish because I had pancakes in my mouth making grams smack me " eat like a lady" she said.
I swallowed my food then spoke.

"Firstly grams if there's no master of pronunciation then there's no master of eating" I said as I continued eating my pancakes I heard grams sigh

"What will I do with you" she said shaking her head I smiled" you love me" I said jokingly she laughed " that I do my dear that I do" she said before chuckling hurry up before you be late to tanners class when she said they I took my plate and bolted out with it and went into my car and drove to school.

(Skip car drive brought to you by Esther rapping to bodak yellow).

When I got to school thankfully I wasn't late but I didn't get to see care I went into tanners class holding my plate of pancakes and sat down with it .

As I was stuffing my face Tanner noticed "Miss Bennett your interrupting me by eating in class and I am pretty that is not allowed " he said who is he to give me an attitude.

"Tanner why are disturbing my breakfast don't you have anything better to do also I am pretty sure I am allowed to eat breakfast " I said before continuing to eat..

"Bon-" I but I interrupted him by moaning loudly at the taste of my pancake " bo- mmmm"

He gave up after a while and continued teaching I ate my pancakes and finished them then put my plate in my bag.

"The Battle of Willow Creek took place right at the end of the war in our very own Mystic Falls. How many casualties resulted in this battle? Ms. Bennett?" tanner asked me

Mmmm he wanted to humiliate me well that sucks on his part.

"There were 346 casualties. Unless you're counting local civilians." I said remembering Stefan's line in the show he nodded and continued with his lesson Stefan looked shocked so did Elena ha sucks on them I know all of the answers also I found it weird that they taught history only about this town and not about world wide it's all about mystic falls I find that incredibly weird I don't wanna lie.

(Time skip brought to you by Finn doing the cabbage patch).

Me and care were at the party actually in the woods then Stefan and Elena came care immediately went to Stefan

"Hey! You made it!" Said care in her bubbly personality making me chuckle "I did." Said stefan "Well, let's get you a drink". Said care. "Well, I'm--" before he could finish care dragged him with her "Oh, come on". She said and they left and I was left with Elena and she talked to me.

"So where is he?" She asked me and I looked at her in confusion " uh how am I supposed to know where he is?" I said annoyed by her voice "I don't know. You tell me, you're the psychic one." She said I rolled my eyes " even if I was a witch I would help you Elena your self centered and I don't deal with whiny bitches" I said to her she rolled her eyes " I am Elena Gilbert I always get what I want" I think she meant to threaten me but it only looked stupid when she did that " oh well then oh great Miss Gilbert go get what you want because you are sure as hell not getting anything from me" I said she looked shocked then asked " you have changed Bonnie you used to be my friend did I do something wrong " she said and she faked crying I just rolled my eyes just then Stefan came out " don't cry for these people Elena " he said glaring at me wow she made me look bad well played Katherine wannabe well played.

I rolled my eyes at them and walked away to find care when I found her she was drunk as fuck I carried her back to my car not wanting to be involved in the Vicki drama and drove away.

(Time skip brought to you by Klaus painting his nails pink).

( At the Salvatore Boarding House)

Zach: What's going on?
Stefan: Someone else was attacked tonight, Zach, and it wasn't me.
[Stefan enters his bedroom. A crow appears.]
Stefan: Damon.
[A man is standing on the balcony.]
Damon: Hello, brother.
Stefan: Crow's a bit much, don't you think?
Damon: Wait till you see what I can do with the fog.
Stefan: When'd you get here?
Damon: Well, I couldn't miss your first day at school. Your hair's different. I like it.
Stefan: It's been 15 years, Damon.
Damon: Thank God. I couldn't take another day of the nineties. That horrible grunge look? Did not suit you. Remember, Stefan, it's important to stay away from fads.
Stefan: Why are you here?
Damon: I miss my little brother.
Stefan: You hate small towns. It's boring. There's nothing for you to do.
Damon: I've managed to keep myself busy.
Stefan: You know, you left that girl alive tonight. That's very clumsy of you.
Damon: Ah. That can be a problem...for you.
Stefan: Why are you here now?
Damon: I could ask you the same question. However, I'm fairly certain your answer can be summed up all into one little word...Elena

••••

1308 words