Chapter 6

Bonnie's POV

-Football field-

"I Missed you Soo much" I said looking at jer I guess Elena thought I was talking to her.
"Yeah I can't be sad girl forever" she said taking a seat next to me I looked at her weirdly.

"Uh Elena I don't care also I was talking to Jeremy"I said and hugged jer she glared at me but I just shrugged it of

"Seriously, where is Caroline?"Elena asked as if she cared "Caroline is old enough she can take care of herself"I said.rollimg my eyes if not Jeremy it's Caroline ahh she should stop thinking she's their mother "I'll try her again".

Ahh come on I just told you to leave them alone.

-Caroline arrives in Damon's car-

I smirked when I saw both of my mates I walked over to the car and hugged Damon.
"Great entrance guys" I said smiling at them. "Only the best for you princess"Damon  said wrapping his arms around my waist I laughed and entangled my self from his arms  "honey I'm a queen" I pecked his lips and took cares hand and we walked away.

When we reached Elena she looked at us weirdly "Uh what" me and care said in sync " Oh, my God. That must be the mystery guy from the grill"said Elena making me roll my eyes but care being Caroline had to talk to her.

I don't get why she likes her she's horrible.

"That's not a mystery guy. That's Damon Salvatore" said Caroline smiling making me smile also and peck her cheek
" I got the other brother. Hope you don't mind. Sorry I'm late, girls. I, uh, was busy. All right, let's start with the double pike herkey hurdler, what do you say? And 5, 6, 7, 8. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8. Elena, sweetie, why don't you just observe today? Ok? Keep going! Ok. Do it again from the top. And 5, 6, 7, 8. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8." Said care I almost Burst out laughing when Elena stomped away angrily.

I always.thought this part was funny.

•••••

Me and Care were getting ready to go to the dinner Elena invited me to also I just agreed reluctantly because I get to spend more time with Jer.

When it was time to go to Elena's dinner we decided to go early because as much as I don't like the girl I don't wanna eat rubbish also I am committed to my food .thank you very much.

Me and care wore matching dresses but different colour same style though 
My dress was maroon and cares was blue with a slit on her thigh mine had a slit as well.

We both did our hair and make up when we were satisfied with our look we made our way to the Gilbert house to cook.

-at the Gilbert Residence -

Me and care were finishing off on the turkey and salads now we were starting on the desert as I was whipping the cream Elena burst in with a panicked look in her face when she saw us preparing food she sighed in relief.

Elena might not admit it but she was thankful that Bonnie and care made the dinner because she didn't know what she was gonna do they were life savers but she ain't gonna say that.

(Time skip to dinner time)

Me,ty,care and Damon were sitting in the table staring at Elena and Stefan there was an awkward silence so I just bounce up from the chair.

"I am gonna see Jer, to comin care" I asked as I left the table care stood up and tyler did to so we made our way upstairs.

I knocked on Jeremy's door he opened it and saw it was us so he stepped out  of the way me and care went in and then stripped out of our clothes Jer and Ty's eyes darkened we just shrugged and wore some silky pj's we tied my hair in a messy bun's then threw ourselves onto the bed Jer and try shook their heads at us.

"You little tease's it looks like you have to be punished, isn't that right Jeremy" ty said as he hovered above us.

"I believe so Tyler"Jeremy agreed and we were in trouble.

Shit.what did we get ourselves into.

••••

Enjoy my lovelies and tell me what you would like me to in prove.

Children go to sleep!

Oh these rascals aren't sleeping.

Oh guys I am hooked on you * whatever that means😌*

My mom just woke me up when I was having a beautiful dream about eating a juicy burger the worst part is  I was about to bite😫.

Fun fact I am still a virgin🤒 and I have dated like 12 people is that bad .

Okay guys everyone who reads fanfics in Wattpad needs therapy mostly those who write it.,😂😂😂😭.