Chapter 7

-Damons POV -

I went into the kitchen and Stefan followed me

"All right, you've had your fun. You used Caroline, you got to me and Elena. Good for you. Now it's time for you to go". Stefan said getting on my nerves.

"Firstly Stefan I didn't come here for Elena secondly I didn't use Caroline unlike you I didn't decide play a whole new person just to be with a girl who looked exactly like my ex" I said  rolling my eyes at him.

"So she knows your a vampire did you compel her" Stefan asked. "Yes she knows also I don't go around compelling people I love for a whiny,selfish bitch" I said  to him and seems like he was gonna explode.

"Elena is not a bitch" Stefan exploded.
"Yeah whatever sinks your boat" and with that I left I didn't have time for them.

-The next Morning-

-Bonnie's POV-

Me,Care,Ty and Jer woke up early today we'll mostly because I didn't want to deal with Elena today so me and care  quickly changed our clothes I  into a grey summer dress and curled my hair I put on some white airforce sneakers with a butterfly pattern

Carolines outfit

Once me and care were dressed we went down stairs to Jeremy and Tyler

"Hey guys " I said as I went into the kitchen to make some breakfast I got Answers like ' good morning,or hey princess.

Me and Caroline started making breakfast I made pancakes while she was making eggs and the bacon when we were done we heard footsteps coming down the stairs

It was Jenna and Elena.

"Good morning children" Jenna said as I handed her a cup of coffee she gave me a thankful smile and I nodded my head smiling back.

"Guys sit down breakfast is ready" I said as me and care placed the plates on the table.

We all sat down and ate out food peacefully Jenna smiled at me "if your gonna do this oftenly when your here you might as well come anytime you like" Jenna said smiling making us laugh and Elena scowl.

"It isn't that good" she snarked making me snap "yeah says the one who can burn water" i said rolling my eyes Jeremy kissed my forehead and Elena gave us a disgusted look.

"Jenna are you allowing what is happening here" Elena asked making Jenna look at her in confusion "what" Jenna asked as she drank her hot coffee.
"Bonnie is too old for Jeremy" Elena whined as if she's the one in a relationship with me. " Firstly Elena why does it affect you so much as if your dating me and secondly bitch wtf don't you know age is just a number also it's only by one year so calm your tits"I snapped making her roll her eyes

"I hope they stay there" I commented on her rolling her eyes to which she glared at me for before stomping away swaying her non existent ass making me snort cuz all I see in a flat board.

After we were all done eating me and care collected the dishes and washed them when we were done we left with the boys to visit Damon.

••••

Hi guys if you have suggestions comment please I am open to anything.

I love you my babies, I know your gonna hurt me and not reply so momma's fine.

How did you like the chapter? Sorry for making it Soo short.

What made you read this story besides the fact that it's tvd or that it's Bonnie Bennett.

Comment on how you would like this story.

Also check out the Caroline story.

Good bye❤️🔥🌺💦