Chapter 3

Bonnie's POV:

Yesterday I crashed at cares, because well, I didn't trust her in her drunken state and I have to go and do vervain tattoos with Her.

We woke up early, actually I woke up early because I wasn't stuck because I didn't drink that much but caring is a whole different story, I perked up and changed into

I curled my thigh long hair,.god I love my hair.

. I put on some lip gloss and boots and I was done.

"Care wake up" I said and shook her and she didn't wake up.

"Careful I promise to God if you don't wake up I will hit you with ice cold water" I say menacingly and I mean it.

She moaned and I thought she was going to wake up "what year is it" she asked.

Okay I have to answer with the actual year the year vampire diaries is based on okay I won't freak her out so I'll just say the one she knows.
"It's 2009" I shook her.
"Wake me up if it's 2022" and with that she went back to her sleep.

It's already 2022 you dimwit.

I sighed and got a bucket and some water and splashed it on her she got up as fast as if her ass was on fire.

Haha that was funny.

"Are you crazy" care yelled but I just burst out laughing, serving her right for not listening to me.

I told you

"I told you I was going to get it done now and and get dressed on the way to the grill to get you out of that situation" I told her she knew j meant she was hung and rolled her eyes.

"Okay" she grumbled walking to the bathroom

(Time skip Caroline has already gotten ready and their at the Grill).

-At the Mystic Grill

"Is your headache gone now" I asked car when she laid her head on my lap she started to cry

"No it's not" she said still crying "Care love talk to me what's wrong baby" I asked to know exactly what she would say and I knew it would break my heart to hear her sound so miserable.

"Why didn't he go for me? You know, how come the guys that I want never want me?"care bear asks in a heart broken voice.

"That's because their too caught up in Elena's innocent act that they don't realize she's just using them Elena thinks of herself and only herself Care you are beautiful inside and out if they don't see that.then they don't deserve you " I said kissing her forehead.

She blushed bright red and smiled at me " thank you bonbon that's means a lot to me" she said in her cheery tone I chuckled at her change of mood.

It's great to have my blonde bomb shell back.

"Care I need to tell you something" I said to her looking pretty serious I think it's time I told her about supernatural being real.

"What is it" she asked worry evident in her tone.

"Supernatural are real" I said she laughed in my face that she even had tears in her eyes she looked at my face and saw that I wasn't kidding her eyes widened

"YOUR SERIOUS" she said and in excitement I nodded and she had this look in her eyes shes supposed to be scared not excited.

Oh my god typical Caroline.

I started telling her who were supernatural and who were not i explained everything except the part of foreknowledge and dying.

"Give me your arm" I said she gave me a questioning look but still gave out her arm.

I put my head on it and started chanting until a vervain tattoo appeared " care this is a vervain tattoo you can't get compelled with this" I said and she squealed.

"I HAVE A TATTOO" she shouted making everyone look at us I glared at all of them and they all looked away.

Good.

We spent the.rest of the evening talking about supernatural and the originals, Katherine and so on.

(Time skip to Damon entering the Grill).

-Damons POV

When Damon entered the grill he heard two melodious laughs he turned his head to find two beautiful girls sitting in the booth they were the most beautiful girls he had ever met they.made his heart beat faster than when he saw Katherine and Elena.

Which confused him to no end because when he came to mystic falls it was for Elena and these girls were wrecking his Brain.

So he turned and walked away not wanting to be in the same space as them.

"What is happening to me" Damon asked himself as his thoughts were everywhere and his head was spiraling.

••••

798 words