Chapter 15

-Bonnies POV-

Today we decide to go out and explore mystic falls but it was mostly niks I idea and I personally think he just wanted to scare the doppelganger alittle coz as far as I know she's always everywhere around mystic falls.

Bekah and the others went to scare the doppelganger while me and care went to the mystic grill I missed the coffee from there it was my favorite and still is.

I got a text from our group.

Gucci gang

Bonnie: "why is it named Gucci gang if we ain't wearing gucci"

Bekah:"speak for ur self "😌💅

Bonnie: "kol we all know this is u"

*Kol changed Bonnie into the hot mama and Bekah Into barbie Klaus*

Caroline: "why do they get nicknames and I don't"

*KOL changed Caroline Into blonde bombshell*

Kol: "ofcourse mama its me who else is this amazing"

Barbie no1: "oh I think we both know the answer to that brother"

Barbie no1: "kol change my name this instant"

Kol:"your no fun"

*Kol changed barbie no1 to Klaus 🧟*

Bonnie:" I keep forgetting I have a fashionista mate 🤭"

Caroline: "hey she's mine also and we're matching 🥴"

Bekah: " I belong to both of yous Hot snacks and I'm a hot snack which makes us hit together 😚🥵"

Bonnie:"actually your all MINE😏😋"

Daddy lijah: "we'd have it no other way my love"

Caroline: " Purr daddy😂😂😩🤭"

Bekah: " care behave baby girl behave"

Kol: "yeah what she said and why is Elijah getting all the attention 🙄"

Bonnie: "I smell jealousy"

Kol: "I'm not jealous "

Bonnie:"whatever sails your boat🤭😂😂😂"

••••

I chuckled as I shut my phone these mfs were crazy but I like crazy so😩🤞I swear I'm stuck on em like glue.

Me and care  chilled in the mystic grill until we decided we had to go home

When we got home we found the most unexpected of events the boys, Bekah and Bon had flour all over their faces and the floor was so SO messed up😭 i don't understand the kitchen is so far away tho.

They all looked at us in shock they didn't even move❗ me and care continue walking until we were at the kitchen and oh my what a sight it was
The oven was opened and something busted in it i guess, there was milk all over and eggs and stuff like wtf happened here

I turned around taking a deep breath in and out "somebody tell me wtf happened here"