Chapter 12

Hey guys it's me again so guys thank you so much for the support I have gotten in my books and specifically this one I can't thank you enough I hope your enjoying it I know it may have immature writing but the things is I love writing and I am really trying to improve.

Guys not to confuse you or anything but I am going on with my own story line and if I finish the book I might make i might rewrite it in the exact story line but with canon bonnie and a little tweaks.

Can you guys please comment on why you like the story or how you found it.

Okay one question would you like long chapters???!.

Also it would mean so much to me if you guys followed @TrinityQueen. She's new and she likes writing fantasy genre stories

Y'all mean so much to me and thanks for the votes like y'all are so supportive

Love y'all again I am seriously grateful huns love you's!

Sorry for the rant.

••••
-Bonnie's POV-

I rang the door bell, I freaking rang itt!!!

We all silenced as the door opened and Rebekah came out.

She first looked around until her eyes stopped and focused on both care and I.

Me and care smiled at her and she smiled back with a light tint of pink blush covering her face.

"Good morning how may I help you" Rebekah asked us or more specifically me and care as she was staring at us shamelessly and I don't blame her we are hot.

"Bitch shut up,who compliments their selves" my conscience interrupted my train of thoughts.

"Me because I am b-"

"You could be the sultan of Morocco for all I care but still shut up"

"Your so mean to me"

"Dramatic ass"

I was about to talk to my self again when a person tapped my shoulder I turned around to see the worried face of Damon.

"Are okay?"Damon's asked and I nodded.

"I am fine I was just discussing something with my conscience" I said as if it was no big deal.

They all gave me weird looks and then sighed.

"I always knew she had mental issues" Jeremy sighed making me glare at him before turning back to Rebekah.

"Hi Rebekah I am Bonnie this is Caroline,Damon,Jeremy,and Tyler we are here to ask for help and I am here to explain somethings to y'all even though some already know" I said all in one breath the others waved at her and bekah nodded.

"Let's go in then shall we" she said as she opened the door wider.

I smiled " we shall"

We went inside the Mikealson Manor and oh my it looked marvellous I know I have seen it in the tv show when I watched but I still couldn't help but be amazed when I saw it again it was beautiful literally.

I don't mind spending my whole life here.

"That's because you will".

"Shut up stupid conscience".

"Your stupid".

I rolled my eyes at my conscience okay basically myself but oh well I don't care I enjoy it. I feel like I have another person I can talk to in my head so I don't mind.