»»----- {𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙙𝙪𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣} -----««

"𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕀 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕕 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕥

𝔸𝕣𝕖 𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕕𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕠 𝕙𝕚𝕕𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟 𝕀 𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕥

𝕄𝕒𝕪𝕓𝕖 𝕀 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕒 𝕓𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕤

𝕀 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕒 𝕓𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕤..."

In which Isla Dalton and Nathan Drake fall in love on a treasure hunt.

Isla Dalton, Nathan and Sam Drake were about as close as family. Sam Drake had taken the younger girl under his wing early on in their lives at the orphanage and her and the Drake siblings became inseparable.  The three kids were troublemakers and adventure seekers and never failed to create chaos among of orphanage.

After meeting the Drakes, Isla for once didn't feel so alone. She felt as though she had a place in the world with her best friends and once they turned of age, the three of them would turn heel and never look back at the old orphanage again and spend their lives finding treasure and having fun.

That was until Sam left and it became just Isla and Nate alone together.

The two best friends would find that having each other was worth more than any gold could offer.

A/N: Disclaimer, I do not own Uncharted or the characters, I just own my characters.

My OC Isla's name is pronounced (eye-luh)

TW include mentions of blood, alcohol, death, fighting.

This book is also based off of the live action Uncharted.

Happy Reading!!!!