[𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖]𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔸𝕦𝕘𝕦𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕖 𝕒𝕦𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕔𝕣𝕠𝕤𝕤 𝕔𝕒𝕥𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕡𝕙𝕖

^^^^For reference, the dress I was imagining/writing about was about this length and there are two pictures on chapter four and five of what it's supposed to look like (idk if my style is just absolute shit but I liked the images lol)

^^^^For reference, the dress I was imagining/writing about was about this length and there are two pictures on chapter four and five of what it's supposed to look like (idk if my style is just absolute shit but I liked the images lol). Feel free to imagine it any other way if you'd like!
(Gotta self-promote for a sec sry, feel free to leave a comment or follow or vote or neither if you don't want to! I'm open to any constructive advice or comments as long as they are polite, of course! But anyways I can't make you do anything lol so if you're even reading this book at all, thank you!!!!! sorry that was pretty annoying lmao)
Happy reading!

Isla sat in the back of a black car that was fancier than anything she'd seen in her life. Outside the car was even classier than the stupid car. Outside the Augustine, Isa sat wedged between Nate and Sully, waiting for go-time and the time to execute their plan to get the cross.

"Hey, these people can tell a fake when they see one." Sully stated to them, trying to prepare the wo for what they were about to head into.

"So essentially, we have to believe the lie we're selling." Isla sighed.

"You belong here. You're one of them." Sully agreed.

Nate nodded aggressively and popped a piece of bubble gum into his mouth and held up a second piece offering it to Isla who gladly took it.

"Or you can just go with the Bubblicious. Jesus." Sully scoffed, rolling his eyes and shaking his head at the two.

"No this is Bubble yum." Isla and Nate chorused at the same time.

"Same thing. Put this in your ear." Sully said, handing Isla and Nate two ear pieces. Nate looked at it wide eyes and they both stuck the ear pieces into their ears.

"Hello? Hello?" Nate questioned, his hand over his ear.

"We can hear you, smart guy. Your sitting right next to us." Isla laughed at the stupidity.

"Oh shit I think I pushed it in too far....... Is that okay?" Nate said in a worried tone. Sully rolled his eyes and stepped out of the car.
"Isla. Isla. wait Isla. Isla. Wait. Is that okay? is that bad? Isla I dunno about this." Nate called after her as she stepped out of the car as well.

Isla hobbled slightly on her new heels. But quickly picked up the pace and walked gracefully.
Believe the lie your selling. You belong here. Your no fraud. Isla thought to herself.

As they walked toward to auction house, Isla's eyes fell on a gleaming classy red car, out of which stepped a man in a crisp black suit.

"God damn. Look at that car. Bet that ain't cheap." Isla breathed. She'd always had an affinity for cars.

"Shit. That's Santiago Moncada." Sully exclaimed referencing to the man who had stepped out of the red car.

"Like the house of Moncada?" Isla asked, eyes wide to which Sully nodded his head yes.