[𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟] ℝ𝕖𝕕 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝔾𝕠𝕝𝕕

Nate Drake's eyes shot toward Isla, fear erupting in his chest seeing the blood on her hands. But his heart fell seeing the pain in her eyes.

He knew the blood wasn't hers.

The blood belonged to Jeremy.

And Jeremy was dead.

And Jo Braddock had killed him.

And Isla Dalton was just about ready to kill Jo Braddock.

Isla lunged forward, rustling with the woman and successfully knocking the gun away from her.

Isla took a strong hit to the nose, feeling her eyes burn as she regained her wits but not her gun.

Isla grabbed the knife from her belt and swung at Jo Braddock.

"You killed him." Isla breathed, still fighting Braddock.

"You'll go straight with him soon, Little Dalton." Braddock sneered, swinging her own knife at Isla. "Say hi to Sammy and your brother for me."

"You first." Isla grunted.

The two fought a skillful knife fight until finally, Isla lunged forward, knocking Braddock to the ground and wrestling her, trying to get the knife away.

Braddocks knife skidded across the ground and just when Isla thought she'd won, Braddock kicked her feet from under her, sending her down harshly.

"Get up at fight me!" Braddock screamed. "Put up a fight before I send you back with brother dearest and Sammy."

Isla jumped up, the two swinging at each other.

Then suddenly Isla felt herself flung against a wall.

A look of horror cracked upon her face when she realized her knife, Sam's knife, had been turned towards her.

Isla held the knife in her hands.

But the knife was stuck into her abdomen.

Braddock sneered. And twisted the knife, causing Isla to scream out in pain for a second. She pulled the knife out, leaving it held in Islas hand.

Before Isla could process any of this.

Nathan Drake tackled Jo Braddock to the ground and off the landing, causing the woman to go tumbling down the stairs.

"C'mon let's go!" Nate urged Isla, hauling her up. Isla realized she was already covered in so much blood that Nate wasn't able to tell what had happened to her.

"Nate." She whispered. Nate darted over and his eyes filled with fear when he saw it.

Sam Drakes gifted knife was covered in blood and it was matched with the rapidly grown crimson stain on her shirt. Almost exactly where her brother had been shot only a few minutes before.

"Nate." She breathed.

"You're okay." Nate said, shaking his head at her fear. This own voice shook in fear as he quickly wrapped a strip of cloth around her torso to help stop the bleeding.

Isla let out a small shout when Nate pressed his hand down onto the wound.

"I'm sorry! Im sorry, Isla ." Nate breathed shakily. "C'mom." He said, seeing Braddock begin to regain her wits. Nate hauled Isla up and made their way to start climbing up the ship and to the helicopter.

Isla felt her eyes grow heavy and her head begin to feel lightheaded.

Nate pushed her up, and Isla let her arms and legs haul her up the ship and close to the in air helicopter.

Every step and every inch she climbed she felt her body begin to grow weaker.

Before Isla knew it, Nate had his arm around her waist and was climbing up, half carrying her up.

"Stay with me, Isles." Nate spoke. Isla could barely nod her head. "Keep your eyes open. Let me see your eyes, Dalton." Nate said.

Sully hauled the duffle bag of heavy gold into the helicopter.

"Sully!" Nate shouted to him, seeing Braddock gaining on them. "Sully no! Please!" Nate yelled seeing the hesitation in his eyes. Seeing the gold matter more than anything for a split second.

Sullys eyes softened seeing Isla and the wound that was covering her once white shirt almost completely in a deep red. He felt a pang of sadness seeing no sign of the other Dalton.

"Shit." Sully cursed, shaking his head. "Hey Braddock!" With that, Sully raised the heavy bag of gold above his head and sent it flying down, hitting Braddock and sending her tumbling into the sea below.

Sully reached out his hand, grabbing onto Isla and lifting her up with ease into the helicopter.

"Jesus, kid." Sully breathed. "You look like hell."

"Right back at you" Isla chuckled weakly.

"I got ya, honey." Sully nodded, placing Isla to the side and going back for Nate.

The harness to the ship and the helicopter began to snap. Nate looked up. At any second he could do plummeting down.

A sense of acceptance flashed across his face knowing Isla was in the helicopter and safe already.

"Nate!" Sully yelled down. "Trust me!"

Just as it snapped and the boat went plummeting down, Nate leapt up, grabbing Sully's hand who hauled him into the helicopter.

"I gotcha, kid. I got you."

Jo Braddock broke to the surface of the water, gasping in a breath only to see the huge boat falling straight at her.

The ship crashed into the water and slowly sank down to the bottom. It was property of the Philippines now.

As the helicopter flew away the three, looked down to see Chloe in a boat, they could feel her glare from down below.

"We might've let her steal the wrong coordinates." Isla chuckled, weakly.

"Yeah we learn from the best." Nate smiled. Sully chuckled, cheering delighted.

"I got something that might cheer you up." Isla said. Reaching into her pocket, the threw out a chunk of gold. Sully and Nate gaped at her as she emptied her pockets, belt and even her bra and began to throw out gold.

"You're kidding!" Sully cheered.

In the sunrise, you could see the helicopter fly into the distance. And on board were three people just happy to be alive. Happy to be with each other.