[𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖]𝕀𝕤𝕝𝕒'𝕤 𝕕𝕖𝕒𝕝

𝐈𝐒𝐋𝐀 𝐃𝐀𝐋𝐓𝐎𝐍 was smart

       𝐈𝐒𝐋𝐀 𝐃𝐀𝐋𝐓𝐎𝐍 was smart. Sometimes a little too smart. Sometimes criminal level smart. She hadn't seen her Nathan Drake in over a year, yet they were down similar path's living similar lives.                                                                                                                                                                                                  Isla walked home from work, snagging a few items along the way. At this point she had become a master pick pocket and was most certainly capable of more. But she never went beyond a few pick pockets and one or two cons.

She was a skilled young woman, only a few months away from being 23. She worked at a restaurant, some nights waiting tables, sometimes bartending. She stayed in touch with Nate as much as she could but after they'd went their separate ways all those years ago, it was different. She felt as though she'd lost a part of her from partially losing her Nathan, her twin flame, kindred spirit, her best friend. She missed the Drake boys.

And she never expected that Victor Sullivan would be a reason her and Nate would reunite after over a year.

                    ------

Isla stepped into her apartment, immediately throwing her bag and keys down onto her bench. She rubbed her eyes smudging her eye makeup slightly. It had been a long night and all Isla wanted to do was lay down. She kicked off her shoes and trudged into her living room. She was sobering up from being slightly tipsy, but from all her experience from bar tending and snagging quick shots, her alcohol tolerance was pretty high.

"Hey kid." A voice spoke, making Isla jump slightly. She looked over into the corner of her dimly lit living room only lit by a single lamp on a small table by a chair. In that chair sat Victor Sullivan.

"Victor." Isla sighed.

"You know it hard to get ahold of you, Isla Dalton." He chuckled.

"Back again to ask me to go on whatever Bond film mission you've got planned?" Isla questioned, pouring herself a glass of (*Your fav drink*).

"I'll say it again for you, Isla. You got the chance to see places you ain't never seen. Magellan's gold. It's out there weather you wanna believe it or not." He explained it once more. Isla shook her head again and downed the drink and put the cup in the sink. She turned her back to Sully and began to walk away.

"Out Sully."

"Sam warned me, you know." Sully stated. Isla stopped and froze.

"What did you say?"

"Sam told me he had a little brother and a little sister best friend who are just as into this Magellan stuff as he was. He told me if I ever tried recruiting you guys for anything, you'd be pretty damn hard to get on board. Well, your friend is just as hard to persuade as you are. He'll turn up though."

"You talked to Nate?" Isla asked, turning to face him again.

"He'll turn up." Sully stated once more.

"How am I supposed to know to trust you?" She asked, raising and eyebrow. Sully showed her a picture of Sam, he had a beard and he looked a bit older but still like Sam. Same old Sam. He told her how Sam had ghosted him and then proceeded to fill her in on everything he'd told Nate which was exactly what he'd been telling her. and then he told her something that made her freeze.

"Jeremy's alive, Isla." Her brother. He was alive.

"No-" Isla protested but Sully flashed a picture on his phone screen. Jeremy stood, he looked older than he did last time Isla saw him. Last time she saw him she was barely a teenager. When their parents went M.I.A and declared dead, Jeremy split. He didn't do it willingly. He was just like Sam in a way, except he was only a young teenager when he ran. He sent so many letters. So many to Isla so she'd know he loved her and would see her again. He went on some fucking treasure hunt and she was given news that he'd died. No more information than that. But he wasn't. The picture was him as a full adult in his twenties like her. Isla's eyes filled with tears but she never let one slip.

"Nate wants to find Sam. You want to find him too. But we both know you want to see Jeremy just as much. There's a damn good chance we can find them both." Sully said softly to the shocked girl.

"Is Nate in?" Isla asked.

"If your in, he's in. From what I've heard he'd follow you anywhere. I think you'd do the same." Sully said.

"Fine." Isla agreed. Sully cracked a grin that spread.

"But Victor there's something you should know." She said and he nodded willing to hear it.

"Giving someone a second chance is like giving them a second bullet because they missed the first shot, especially you. Don't get in my way, Victor Sullivan. You're either with me or against me." Isla spoke and it was like she had gained some kind of powerful energy because Sully looked at her, figuring her out. He deep down inside truly respected her.

"Deal, Isla."