[ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖]ℍ𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕝

The sun had fully disappeared, the sky now fading to its cool navy and black shades. Nate, Isla, Jeremy, Sully, and Chloe walked into the old church. Isla wore black cargo pants with lots of pockets with a gray shirt, a jacket similar to Chloe's on top, but in a shade of dark blue.

Nate shivered beside her when he caught sight of a Nun.

"Why's it always gotta be nuns?" He mumbled to no one in particular. Jeremy shook his head and chuckled in agreement.

"Let's just split up and figure out where the keys go, huh?" Sully suggested. The four others nodded in agreement and split throughout the church, searching for any leverage. Isla wandered the church, not finding any clues, seeing that her side of the church was seemingly bare of clues, she walked over to Nate who was examining a postcard.

"Find something?" Nate turned around, his face softening when he saw her.

"Oh, nah nothing. Just this postcard, it matches the same one Sam sent me." Nate spoke. Isla gave him a sad smile, wanting to say something, but not finding the words, Nate understood.

"Hey guys! Come take a look at this." Jeremy called, waving everyone over. He pulled aside a bench to reveal a stamped design etched into the floor.

"J.S.E." Isla read the initials carved into the gray of the stone floor. "Juan Sebastian Elcano. The 18 were definitely here, alright." She ran her hand along the etched design. "This must be the cathedral." She spoke, running her finger along the cross marking. "And these must be the stairs... which means they lead...." Her hand followed the etched path of stone. "That way." She pointed, her map of stone leading her pointer finger.

"God, you're smart." Nate breathed, shaking his head. Isla grinned, a light blush setting across her face as she met Nate's eyes, looking at her with passion. Jeremy raised an eyebrow.

"Okay, I know I missed a lot.... But how much exactly did I miss..?" Jeremy trailed off, his eyes darting between the everso close Isla and Nate.

"Treasure hunting a turn-on for you?" Sully grimaced.

"Hey mature guy, why don't you zip-it?" Isla shushed, holding up her middle finger to her lips as a snarky flip-off shush. Everyone chuckled, besides Sully of course who rolled his eyes.
The 5 walked down the stone steps down to what seemed to be a shrine-like basement of sorts, they took in the sights briefly, taking in surroundings, searching for clues.

"Anyone got any thoughts?" Chloe asked. Nate turned around, spinning on his heel slowly until his eyes caught something.

"Caelum." He read from a message etched in stone above their heads.

"Caelum... That's latin for heaven." Jeremy spoke.

"Says in the journal 'Trust in your fellow man, for one shall go to heaven and the other to hell'." Isla recalled. "So if that's heaven, then hell has to be around here somewhere. I mean hopefully, if we're in the right direction, right?"

"Right. So we better start lookin for hell." Jeremy breathed.

"Typical for you to go lookin for hell. Unless you made hell somewhere." Isla joked to her brother. Jeremy nudged her playfully, chuckling.

"Rain hellfire, I guess." He chuckled.

The group had been searching in the down basement for all of a few minutes when something caught the Dalton girl's eye. Another carved design, this time of a skeleton with wings. Angel wings to be specific.

"Skeleton with wings, huh?" Nate spoke, joining her side, examining the design. "Gotta be between heaven and hell, right?"

Isla nodded and tracing the design with her finger, then noticing a rectangle outline around the design, almost like a button. It was meant to be pressed. Isla pressed in the design, hearing stone on stone rubbing together and clicking. The five in the basement all jumped at the abrupt noise, eyes darting towards a platform where a small statue of Mary stood, rotated slightly.