[𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟]𝕀 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕒 𝕓𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕤

Isla gasped, her lungs sucked in the much-needed air rapidly as she memories came flooding back. The memories of plummeting down towards the ocean, grabbing ahold of a cargo box and letting loose the parachute, still they plummeted down, hitting the water forcefully.

Isla could feel a pair of arms, hoisting her up. She coughed, frantically thrashing around, terrified, remembering the feeling of being dragged away by Braddock's henchmen.

"Chill! Chill! You're fine! It's me, Isles!" The voice exclaimed. Isla relaxed, realizing it was only Jeremy, dragging her along while he swam towards the cargo box.

"I can swim, I'm fine." Isla said, squirming out of her brother's grip, the both of them struggled over the huge ocean waves.

"Nope. You almost drowned twice already." Jeremy scoffed, grabbing Isla's arm.

"You're about to drown me as it is!" Isla shot back. "Where's Na-" She began, only to be cut off by yelling.

"Isla!" Nate yelled from on top of the cargo box. "You okay?"

"Yep!" Isla shouted back, swimming forward towards the box.

"I'm great too! Thanks for asking Nate!" Jeremy called, climbing onto the cargo back after Isla. Nate helped hoist Isla up onto the Cargo box and extended his hand to Jeremy who swatted it away. "Nope, go flirt with my sister." Jeremy said, sarcastically.

The three sighed, slumping down onto the cargo box floating in the middle of nowhere, the ocean seemingly endless. It was only then that Isla glanced over and noticed a silent Chloe, sitting opposite to the siblings and Nate. She sighed, knowing the girl's stubbornness wouldn't allow her to speak a word.

After what felt like hours of floating a previously silent Chloe spoke up.

"I'm not gonna apologize if that's what you're waiting for." she said.

"I could probably forgive you for what you did in Barcelona." Jeremy scoffed sarcastically.

"Same, maybe for even kidnapping Isla and knocking me out of a plan with a car." Nate added.

"Me too, I'll forgive you for shooting me in the shoulder." Isla said, sarcasm in the air. "But Braddock? Teaming with her? Really?"

"Yeah, you kidding me?" Nate said.

"You really think there's any difference between them and you!?" Chloe shot back, glaring at Nate. "You and Sully were just as eager to screw me over."

"Look, we're not Sully, okay?" Nate said.

"Hallelujah. One's bad enough!" Chloe scoffed. Maybe she's got a point just right there Isla thought to herself. A cruel long minute of silence passed until Isla broke it.

"Hey, you see what I'm seeing?" She asked.

"If what you're seeing is endless ocean, then yes." Jeremy sighed. Isla rolled her eyes and stood up. Nate's eyes followed hers and his heart jumped when he saw what everyone had been praying to see. Land.

----///----

The group swam up to the shore, walking out of the waves to what looked to be just about the nicest island resort they'd ever seen.

"Whoa! What the hell happened to you guys?" A man laying on a chair asked.

"Feel out of a car that fell out of a plane." Isla deadpanned, ringing out her sopping wet hair.

"Hm, something like that happened to me once." The man said just as nonchalantly as her. The group began walking up the sand towards the resort. "Good luck." The man called to them.