[𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟]𝕆𝕦𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕟𝕖

Isla opened her eyes. Her head was pounding, her arm throbbing from the bullet graze. She could feel the hoarseness of her voice, feeling the bruise of hands wrapped around her now bruised throat. She groaned, feeling the soreness all over her body. 

Isla took in her surroundings, her stomach dropped when she realized the gray room was on a plane. Her eyes shot up when she heard a door open, and she glanced up to see Jo Braddock walk into the room. Her snake like eyes piercing into Isla's. Braddock leaned down to the chair Isla was cuffed and tied to, making eye contact with the girl.

"Promise not to make too much trouble?" Braddock sneered. Isla rolled her eyes and nodded. "Good girl." Braddock nodded, peeling the dark silver tape away from Isla's lips, giving her the freedom to talk. 

"That was unnecessary." Isla spoke in a deep cold voice. "This is all pretty unnecessary." 

"That's where you're wrong, sweetie." Braddock spoke. "You're going to help me get the gold." She stated. 

"That's a pretty dumbass plan considering I don't know where the gold is, sherlock." Isla snarked. 

"You're a smart girl. You're connected with Sam Drake and the Daltons and not to mention, I know you're smart, that's why you're going to help me, and that's why I'm not going to kill you yet." Braddock sneered. "Somehow, you're awfully important to that Drake boy, the younger one. And that's why you're of help to me." Braddock explained.  "So, are you going to be good and cooperate, or are you going to make me hurt you?" 

"You're kind of a bitch, you know that?" Isla sighed. "Go suck a dick down in hell." Braddock's sneer melted away and the woman rolled her eyes, ripping off another piece of dark tape from the roll in her hands. 

"I'll come back to you later. You're helping me get that gold, Isla Dalton. And I'm not afraid to hurt you for that gold." Braddock threated. Isla sarcastically smirked and tilted her head down to where her hands were tied. Braddock's eyes drifted down to her cuffed hands to see Isla holding up her middle finger. 

"Bitch." Isla shrugged. Braddock let out an aggravated breath, placing the tape back down on Isla's lips, silencing her again. Braddock swiftly exited the room, leaving a helpless Isla bound to a chair, her heart secretly racing, praying for some glimmer of hope. 

----///----

Nate, Jeremy, and Sully watched the plane like a hawk through the binoculars. The Dalton and Drake boy had agreed to work with Sully, still unhappy with the conditions. Isla was the only thing on Nate's mind as he watched the plane, seeing Chloe, the sly traitor converse with Moncada. 

"Once we get in, I'm finding Isla and then we're out of there." Nate stated.

"Still got feelings for her?" Sully mused.

"Shut up." Nate rolled his eyes. 

"You don't have to apologize to me now." Sully stated.

"No one was going to." Jeremy dead panned. "Anyways, how are we even getting on the plane?" 

"I got some idea." Nate spoke, his eyes on the prized red car of Moncada's.

"You're joking." Sully groaned. 

----///----

Nate, Jeremy and Sully all clambered out of the trunk of the red car. The snuck out of the cargo hold and into what seemed to be a control room of sorts. Sully grabbed the map as Jeremy looted the place for any gear of value. Nate jumped at the sight of Moncada's dead body, his throat slit.