𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 2

Y/N's POV:

Y/N's POV:

The robot lifted up its arm and immediately jumped out of the way as it smashed the building.People then began running away."Two minutes left!"I was about to run as well when I heard a gasp.I turned to see someone stuck under the rubble.Without a thought,I ran towards the person and helped them up."Thank you so much!"A guy with black hair and spiky teeth said.The robot lifted its arm again but this time,I created sharper crystals as it destroyed all the weak points of the robot.

"The exam is over!"I finally relaxed,breathing in and out slowly.I felt dizzy.I held onto the guy's shoulder as he held me up and supported me from collapsing on the ground.I put my hand on my mouth.When I felt dizzy,I feel nauseoes,when I feel nauseoes..I feel like fainting."Good work everyone!"A soft voice called out."Here,have some gummies."She started giving out gummies to everyone.She walked over to me and motioned for me to put out ny hand.She dropped some gummies as I thanked her.

"Thank you..Recovery girl."I mumbled,feeling as if I was going to drop.I cheekily smiled at the granny and felt slightly better.'Her presence is always calming and comforting.'I still was leaned onto the guy and we shared gummies together."Okay let's go!Is anyone else hurt?"She asked as no one spoke.

One week later-

I ate my food quietly with mother and father."I still can't believe how close you were with that guy.."Father grumbled as mother sighed."You're still going to bring that up?"She had a disappointed look on her face as father's face paled.Im glad I got to know his name and exchanged numbers with him.Kirishima's quirk was hardening but apparently he forgot to switch to it and got stuck under the rubble.

After eating,I was about to go back to my room when the maid came from the front door and held up a letter which had the "UA" stamp."I believe this is for you,Miss Y/N."She smiled as father squealed like a little girl.Mother and I stared at him as I took the letter from her as all the maids were watching with their fists up in an encouraging manner.If I got in,we celebrate.If I didn't,we cry together,though I think father will curse the people if I didn't.

I went to my room and shut the door,hearing the rush of difderent footsteps near my door.I slowly opened the letter as something circular dropped out.All might suddenly popped.'Oh,it was a hologram.'
After everything,I put the circular thing into the envelope and put in on my bookshelf.K walked out slowly,peeping my head out as father immediately walked angrily to the front door."I saw you with my own two eyes.You were sure to get in.Oh man when I-"."I got in."I said as father immediately turned to me and lifted me in the air."I knew you could get in!"I sweatdropped at father's immediate change.

Mother and father embraced me as we all ended up watching a movie together.

:)
________________________________

Examination Results:

1-Katsuki Bakugou
77 villain/0 rescue

2-Y/N Kizushi
40 villain/36 rescue

3-Eijiro Kirishima
39 villain/35 rescue

4-Ochaco Uraraka
28 villain/45 rescue
.
.
.
.
_

_______________________________

April-

"Do you have everything with you?"Mother asked as I nodded.She kissed my cheek and forehead as father embraced me into a big hug."Aren't you goung to school as well?You are teachers of Yuuei?"I put on my shoes."Yes,we'll both get moving after we say goodbye to you."Mother smiled as father was in the background,grumbling and saying "Why am I not one of Y/N's subject teachers..".My mother gave me one last kiss and waved me goodbye as I headed out the door.Again,Izuku waits for me as we head to school together.

We kind of rushed to find the class but now,we were just staring at the door."The door's huge.Is it barrier-free?"Izuku questioned.I slowly went behind him and waiting until he walked into the class first."The elites who were chosen from the examinees."Izuku mumbled and shook his head."I hope there are no scary people in my class."He said.'I think you just jinxed it,Izuku..'.He opened the door slowly and-

"Get your feet off!"The blue haired guy who called out the school is they made a mistake and Izuku's muttering.He was bickering with Katsuki."Haah?"Katsuki smirked at the guy."Don't you feel bad for the Yuuei alumnus and the maker of this desk?"He asked."No I don't.Where are you from?You bit part."Katsuki said."You definitely jinxed us.."I whispered to Izuku.

"I'm from Soumeu Private Academy.I'm Tenya Iida."The guy introduced."Soumei?That damn elite school.You're worth killing then."Katsuki leaned closer to the guy with a smirk of his face.Iida-kun looked shocked."Worth killing?You are very bad.Are you here to be a hero?"Iida-kun asked.The two looked at us."It's you.."Iida-kun started and everyone looked at us.I pushed Izuku gently to make him go forward while I just hid behind.

"Um.."Izuku flushed."Good morning!"Iida-kun walked towards us."I'm from Soumei Priva-"."I heard.I'm Midoriya.Nice to meet you,Iida."He cut him off.Iida-kun stared at me.'Is he waiting for my introduction..?'.
"I'm Y/N.."I mumbled,slowly revealing myself.I swear Izuku's uniform is going to tear by how hard im holding onto it.I looked at the class and noticed they are still looking at us.'Please turn away..'I cried to myself.I just let the two talk to themselves.I got lost in thought until-

"The messy hair must be that reserved boy!"A cheery voice was heard from behind me.I turned around as the girls cheek went red.I bowed slightly and moved away from Izuku slightly.She was making different actions.'She is cute..'.I saw a yellow..'worm' crawling on the floor..?I moved away from it as a face popped up.'Oh..'."If you want to play,go somewhere else."He spoke as Izuku looked terrified."This is a hero course."He said.He opened up his sleeping bag a bit and sipped on his juice.

"Great,it took you eight second to keep quiet.Time is limited.You kids aren't logical."He got out of his sleeping bag."I'm your teacher,Shota Aizawa."He said.He rummaged inside his sleeping bag."Wear these and come to the field."He showed a pe uniform.'I wonder what else he has in that sleeping bag.