Leave Me Alone

Hi readers!

I woke up from a 2 hour nap and I thought it was morning, I was confused for 5 minutes lmao XD

But, anyway, I got a few ideas during that sleeping period, so let's get down to the story shall we? :)

~

Tris' Point of View

I heard the news.

I didn't really except he would turn Marcus in, I figured he would've let it slip past. But, Tobias isn't a coward. He just has fears, just like every living, breathing person. But, he conquered his fears, and no one is considered a coward when you conquer your worst fears.

I hate to admit that underneath my thick skin of betrayal and anger, is the sense of satisfaction. Tobias just stepped up to the fear that haunted him for years and sent it away, away from his nightmares, away from his thoughts.

I don't think I would ever be able to do that with my fears, to just banish it , to let it finally extract itself from my peeling thoughts and to just be free.

I'm actually proud of Tobias Eaton, who didn't just break my heart, who broke me. He ripped me in half, letting my thoughts rave and my emotions scream, made my heart sink and my head burn with betrayal; made me feel like a fool who fallen in love with the wrong person.

Those feelings pulse through my veins again, and the pain slithers it's way past the borders that kept it out. I feel the tears sting in my eyes and I try to blink them away, but they just fall down with ease, and by the time I know it, I'm gasping for air, my lungs feel like they are caged up by my ribs; not being able to take a calming breath. It hurts as I try to stop the tears, to stop the overpowering pain that grabbed onto me and forced me to break.

"You asshole." I choke, I wipe my tears angrily, and then the emotion changes and I wipe them away softer. "You asshole." I whisper quietly, "I thought you loved me."

My heart throbs against my ribcage, I could hear it beating through my sobs. I never felt this type of pain, the one that is different than getting a physical injury, yet it's not exactly like an emotional pain either. It's in the middle, I could feel actual pain, my rib cage constructing against my lungs, my heart colapsing just like how I was against the cold tile, like a girl who just got kicked in the stomach.

And the emotional pain is as powerful as the physical one, I feel too many emotions. Rage, betrayal, satisfaction, sadness. And they're all knotted up with my kicked-in stomach.

And it's all because of one stupid, brave boy. A boy who broke me, and all that I was.

I stay on the floor for some time, my thoughts flood in, drowning me to get up. I love him, but he just said that he had to go...And, he did.

~

Tobias Point of View

I open the front door of her apartment, Uriah being a good friend told me where she hid the extra key. I see her on the floor, her eyes and cheeks red from tears, and her blue-grey eyes meet mine and they shine so many feelings. She's so broken, and I left her like this. Tears blur my vision, my heart beats slowly, the time goes by at a slow pace.

"I'm so sorry." I whisper, scurring to her, she crawls away by an inch. I touch her cheek and she slaps it away. Her tears glisten her eyes. "I'm such a fucking idiot. I'll swear I'll-"

"Why?" She asks, her voice hoarse. "Why did you do that?"

"I thought I would be protecting you." I reply, a tear falls down and I don't bother to wipe it away. She shakes her head in anger.

"You obviously weren't." She snaps, looking away and starting to get, but I grip her wrist.

"I love you." I say, tears cause me not to see the girl I love, the girl who was my best friend, who changed me to a better person. I can't lose her.

"If you loved me, you wouldn't have done that." She pulls her wrist out of my grasp. "Now go." She growled.

"Tris-"

"Leave me alone!" She gasped, pushing me away.

I let out a shuddery gasp, my breath gets lodged in my throat, tight enough that I can't swallow. I feel myself slip away, and I feel warm tears on my face , and a deep pain sinks through. I get up quietly and walk away, each step causing the pain to imprint itself deeper and deeper.