Christina's Party

Hello readers!

How are you guys doing??

I hope you are all doing awesome! I want to let you all know that I may have an irregular schedule for this week and next week. I have to study for finals this upcoming weekend and start the tests the following week. :/

School gets in the way tbh.

Anyway, enjoy the new chapter! :D
~

"Why is he here?" I question Chris, looking at Tobias from the corner of my eye, she widens her orbs at me, as if I asked something unbelievable.

"Have you taken a look at yourself Tris?"

"Gee, thanks." I reply sarcastically, Christina sighs, shaking her head.

"Damn it Tris," she pauses, "can't you understand that Four loves you? He didn't-" She wasn't able to finish her sentence as I waved my hand at her.

"Chris, he wouldn't have broke me like that if he actually loved me." I whisper, hating that my words cracked on the last words. Christina looks at me like I'm a lost puppy.

"Tris," She starts, "He talked to me about you...He wants you back."

Before I can respond, Will and Uriah pace over, giving us wide grins, holding beers in their hands.

"Hey Tris! Hey Christina!" Uriah greets, embracing me tightly. I hug him back.

"Hey Uri," I utter. He pulls away, frowning.

"Four-" I interrupt him.

"Enough!" I snap, my voice shook from anger and the tears that wanted to fall. "I'm done with- I'm done with everyone telling me to understand!" I push Uriah's hand away from my shoulder, gaping at Tobias. "Everyone needs to leave me alone!" I gasp out, tears causing my vision to blur.

I don't know how I ended up outside, or in my car. All I know is that the stubborn Tobias Eaton hops into my car.

I wipe my tears, looking away. I feel him grab my hand cautiously, as if I was a glass doll, that I could shatter in a second if you didn't take care of it.

"I miss you so much, so much that I can't even sleep. But, all I need, all I need to be able to live again, is for you to forgive me. It's okay if you won't want to be my girlfriend, or if you don't want to be friends. We could pretend we never knew each other, but I need you to look into my eyes and to tell me that you forgive me." He says softly, drawing lazy circles in the palm of my hand, those simple actions make my stomach flip. I taste his words, how soft he is towards me, how kind.

I glance at him, at his beautiful self at night, I could still see his radiating blue eyes pulsing in the darkness; and the way his jaw gave a sharp curve and count all of the small imperfections on his face that makes him into a whole, perfect unit.

"I forgive you." I say quietly, staring into his captivating blue orbs. I really do forgive him, because everything seems clearer now, as if the fog has vanished. He broke me, to protect me from getting hurt. I would've done the same. "I'm so stupid." I chuckle.

"What do you mean Tris? You're not stupid." Tobias tells me. I laugh lightly and shake my head.

"I am," I pause, gripping his hand. "Because I couldn't see before... I couldn't see that what you did, it was for the better... And I don't have any words to say how much I am completely, utterly in love with you Tobias Eaton." He smiles in the night, his eyes glassy.

"I love you so much Tris Prior," He begins, "and I'm so sorry."

"No, I'm sorry." I pause, "for not seeing." He leans in slowly, and so do I. Until we close the gap between us. I haven't realized how much I missed his lips against mine, how the warm feeling courses through me and takes over. I press my hands on his chest, feeling his heart beat wildly, just like mine.

Our kiss deepens, more love etched into it.

I feel myself explode, stomach with butterflies in them, heart wanting to burst out of my chest, my veins pulsing with love.

He pulls away slightly and kisses my jaw, I laugh as he starts to kiss my neck, where I'm so ticklish.

"Tobias!" I exclaim, laughing hysterically. He peels himself off my neck, grinning.

"Forever?" The words burn into my brain, sizzling me. I sit on his lap, awkwardly since my back was pushed against the wheel.

"Forever." I reply, placing my hand on his cheek, brushing my thumb behind his ear, he hums quietly, grabbing my hand and planting tender, loving kisses. He's so gentle with me; I'm not ready to do something more, and he doesn't rush me.

I kiss the corner of his mouth, where a small scar was. "Where did you get this?" I whisper.

"A few weeks ago, after I turned Marcus in. I nicked myself while shaving from worrying too much about things. "

"About what?"

"About us." He says.

I kiss his new, light pink scar deeply. "I'm so lucky to have you Toby."

"And I am so lucky to have you Tris." He responds.