Chapter 1

Tris POV

*The next day*

I fold my clothes and place them into the brown suitcase. Just a few more clothes scatter on my bed that I can fit in my case and then I'll be on my way.

I grab the remaining clothes and manage to fit them in my suitcase. I zip up the case. I glance around my room, boxes line up against the wall, containing my books and other important objects.

The only things I can see is boxes and furniture that I'll try to bring to my dorm soon.

I pace downstairs with my suitcase rolling behind me, the wheels thundering against the stair steps. Once I'm in front of the door, I hear Caleb speak behind me.

"Leaving already huh?" He asks, I turn around and I see Caleb at the stairs wearing a black shirt and denim jeans,he's giving me a sly smile. "It's as if it was yesterday when you were pestering me because you wanted a turn on my video game console." He adds.

"It was our video game console and you never shared." I retorted, smirking.

"Well that's what mom said...but mom originally got it for me. Yet you always whined too much." He argues playfully.

I roll my eyes and chuckle. He makes his way downstairs, and offers to grab my suitcase. I decline but he's selfless. He grabs my suitcase and drags it to my car.

I smile and realize how much I'm going to miss my big brother. His teasing personality always ticked me off, but looking back at our sibling moments makes me grin.

I walk back upstairs and grab some boxes.

~~~TIME LAPSE~~~

After almost everything was in my car, except half of the furniture, I started to get ready to leave. My parents and Caleb stand next to my car, ready to say farewell.

I'll still live in L.A yet I still feel a little sad about leaving my parents. They'll be all alone, Caleb is at a college and now I'm leaving them too. I look at my watch.

10:00 A.M

Time to go.

I hug my mom, who is very sentimental, I can already hear her sniffing, trying to cease her crying.

"I love you mom and I promise, I'll visit you guys a lot." I reassure her, patting her back gently, the silk of the blue cardigan touching the palm of my hand.

"I love you so much Tris," she states, squeezing softly before pulling away. She's plants a kiss on my forehead. I hug my father and I feel him soften under my embrace.

"I love you dad." I say into his shoulder.

""I love you too Bea," he responds. I pull away and smile at my parents, I've been with them for 18 years.

They give me a smile back. I glance at Caleb and embrace him.

"Beatrice, make sure to not get Four as a roommate." He warns, I laugh.

"You can't tell me what to do," I tease.

"Don't goof around, but if you do, make sure-" he starts before I interrupt him.

"Caleb!" I exclaim. I pull away and punch his shoulder in a playful manner.

He grins at me. "Good luck lil' sis,"

"Thanks big bro." I replied. Then I hop into my car, I gaze at my family once more, before I drive off to my new destination.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Thanks for reading this chapter! I hope you liked it! If you haven't read ," A FourTris story", you need to read that before you go any further!

Please read my other book named, "Divergent-Survive"

I'll update the next chapter ASAP!