I Won't Go

Hey readers!

How are you all doing?

Here is the new chapter! Enjoy! :)

I'll update soon! :3

Tobias' Point of View

*3 Months Later*

I grab her hand, which is warm, still vibrant from life, she isn't gone, even though I haven't seen her pulsing dark stormy grey eyes open since...since more then a month. I can't keep track anyhow, it feels like it has already been an enternity that has passed.

Her nails are still painted in a dark blue shade, chipping from time, but seeing her nails like that, makes my hope raise, makes me believe that she is just asleep, that the next morning she'll be up, cooking breakfast. I remember her telling me the reason why she was painting her nails in that color, because it matched my eyes. I could remember that memory as if it was yesterday, I could even remember the dark grey blouse she was wearing.

She looks so peaceful. Her eyes fluttered shut, her breaths coming out evenly, her dark blonde hair pushed off to the side. The monitor beeps in line with my heart, except mine isn't in peace, it's frightened, scared of the future.

"Tris," I start, dragging my thumb against her palm, "I know you're not gone, that you can hear me," I pause, taking in a breath, "please, don't let go, please, don't leave me, I need you. I don't see a world without you. I see a broken empty place instead. I'm not asking you to remember me when you wake up. I'm only asking to see your eyes one more time." I stop, feeling a lump in my throat build up, I try to push it back down, but it only climbs back up.

I let the tears drop, that fall ever so slowly, until it turns into a series of broken sobs. I put my head against her leg, crying. The pain is overpowering, it's as if I can't push away the fact that Tris may never wake up again.

"I'm such a fucking mess Tris," I choke out, rubbing my tears away with the back of my hand.

"Visiting hours are over sir," a woman's voice pulls me out of my thoughts, I turn around, a young lady, Tris' nurse, looms in the doorway.

Her black hair is up in a bun, strands sticking out. A black jacket was hanging from her arm.

"Please; cant I stay the night?" I ask, wiping my tears away. Her hazel eyes scan mine curiously, before she shakes her head.

"I'm sorry sir, she'll-"

"Please." I beg, the woman's eyes soften slightly; she nods.

"Sure." She smiles warmly, and walks away.

"I'm here baby," I whisper, "I won't go."

~Time Lapse~

"Mr. Eaton?" I jump awake to a man's voice, it was the doctor.

"Yes?" I question, rubbing my eyes. Spots dance in my vision from the sun shingling through the white thin curtains.

"I need to talk to you about Ms. Prior."

"About?"

"About her coma."

"What is it?" My heart starts to thunder against my chest from fear and hope.

"I believe," he pauses, giving me a worried look, "Ms. Prior will awake, however, she won't remember many occurrences."

I swallow hard, glad that she'll wake up, but when she wakes up, I'll be a complete stranger to her.

"When will she wake up?" I say, wanting to change the subject.

"Not too sure, but, surely it should be less in 5 months, if not. Then, perhaps we need to..." He drains off, giving me a worried look.

"If she doesn't wake up in less then 5 months, you will pull the cord?" The doctor nodded,

"Well, she will wake up." I snap, pacing away.

~Time Lapse~

"In less then 5 months?" Uriah asked.

"Yeah, if she doesn't, she'll be gone." I reply, Christina rubs her forehead nervously. Uri seems as calm when someone tells you how was their day.

"Don't worry Four," Uriah states, gripping my shoulder, "she'll wake up."

"Yeah, Four, be hopeful." Percy tells me, Annabeth doesn't need to, I can see it in her dark grey eyes.

"You guys haven't seen her right?" I ask.

"No, they don't let us in." Will responds, rolling his eyes.

"It's bullshit." Zeke snarls.

"Don't worry, I know someone who can let you guys in." I assure them.