Epilogue

I'm sorry for not uploading.

But, as you can see, I've reached the point in the story where I'm ending it.

I want to thank everyone who read these two stories that basically jump-started my dream of writing and thank you for supporting me in this entire book.

I love you all, and continue being amazing.

I hope you enjoy this epilogue, and again, I want to thank the people who voted, commented and cared about my Fanfiction.

Forever be awesome readers. :)

~

Tris' Point of View

*1 Year Later*

My dad pressed a kiss to my cheek, tears gleaming in his eyes as he pulled back. At that moment he knew that his little girl was getting into a new stage of her life.

"I love you," I whispered, holding on his hands tightly, a tear running down my powered face, onto my white gown.

"I love you too sweetie," he said, smiling, eyes bright in the beautiful garden.

He sat back down beside mom, who was already in tears, a large grin over her fair face.

I looked back at the love of my life.

And he too, was crying, tears slowly slipping down his face. His pearly whites shown in a beautiful smile that always swept me off my feet.

At this moment, I was getting married to the man I loved since high school.

He stared at me with such love, a way no one, not even my parents, have looked at me before. The sight sent chills down my spine.

He really did mean forever. Even though we had are bad times, the good days won. Now, here we were, getting hitched.

The ring slipped through my slim finger, as I listened to him recite his vows, the things he told me were carved into every crevice of my head, I would never forget the little things he mentioned; like how he tickled me so hard just to make the mascara run down my face. I will never forget the big things either, like the first time he told me he loved me.

He really did mean forever.

And, I will always love the boy who was there for me when no one else was.

The End