Chapter 9: Uh-Oh.. Heard it All

LuHan's P.O.V.

I remove XiuMin's embrace and just Ran off to our Hotel. Fuck! Fuck! Fuckity! Fuck! I punched the Wall not caring if the Fucking wall will Break. "He doesn't know What I'm fucking Feeling! He Fucking doesn't know I was his First Kiss!"

I heard the Door Opened, My Arm was All Bruised and Blood Dripping, I looked at the Door and saw Umin standing in shock.

I looked at him but he stepped back. "Umin! I'm so so-" I felt a Smack on my Cheeks a Very Hard one. "Yah! You kissed me?!" XiuMin stepped back and I was about to come to him but I collapsed on him.

"Yah! Don't you Fucking ignore me and Answer me!" I just looked at him, I feel Dizzy and Blurry. I just stormed off the Room and just stayed above the Hotel for awhile and just sat on the Roof Top.

The Winter's breeze ran through my Bones and I felt a Warmt Thick Cloth.

I looked at who was it and it was Suho. "Ne?"

"Im the Guardian of EXO so I wont let someone, and Even the Oldest get Sick" I smiled at him and he sat few Inches away from me. I observed him and heard him sigh. "Whats the Matter?"

He just checked his Phone and Locked it up. He looked at me and He just forced a Smile. "Do I know this Problem?" I raised ny Eyebrow and asked. "Is it about Her?"

He hid his Face on his Knees and just heard him Sigh. "Ne"

"So.. What Happened? Besides that she mistakenly saw you with Krystal?"

"She never answer's My Call, Message me, and She is even Letting me go Now!" Suho Hyung gave me a Brotherly Hug.

"Explain to her Everything, Even be her Slave, Do anything what you think is Right! I mean who cares if People hates it? It's you why would they care?" He removed the Brotherly hug and patted my Shoulders and he let out a Sincere smile. "Now that is our Guardian!"

"It's Xiumin so I know you are right here?" I looked at him and He checked his phone, I heard a Very Familiar Voice. "Who's that?"

"N-Nothing" This seems so weird. But as usual I looked at him. Well He needs Privacy too.

"So What happened?"

SUHO's P.O.V.

Xiumin asked me to call him when I and Luhan talk. "so What happened?"

"Well u-Ummmh" He scratched his nape. "Remember our night out on Incheon?" I nodded. I remembered everything aha. Our Maknae XiuMin got drunk and He climbed on Luhan's Back and Whispering something that made Luhan Hyung Jump.

"Well, We were on the Lobby and I brought him back to his room, and when I was done placing him on the Bed he took a Grip of my Wrist and tears were shedding and I can't say no to him and Suho you know How I have a Crush on him the day we met" I nodded and sounded interested not minding XiuMinnies reaction.

"I cuddled with him, Well yeah a Manly Cuddle" I was tryna' not to burst in laughter but I heard Minnie's Laughing as well.

"He was breathing heavy and I loosen the hug but he took a Grip hug, We all know he needs a Pillow to sleep with but Out of my Control I grabbed him Then bammm! I can't help myself but Kiss him" When I checked my phone XiuMin was wide eyes and ran gawd knows where?

"So yeah" I patted his Back. "Hyung, Don't sweat it" I winked at him.

"the fuck?" He groaned and I winked at him. "Don't worry! I'll wing you to him" I smirked.

XIUMIN's P.O.V.

Aigooooooo! Eottoke?! He's my First kiss! Eottoke?! Why did I even Cried before!? Yah! Umin! Get a Grip! There some mistake!

'you know How I have a Crush on him the day we met' It ran through my Mind a nth times now!

Aigoooooo! But but but but Wtf?! Oh fuck! And the major Fuck here is he's my Room mate!

**********************

Omo?! Authornim updated?! Lol Yeah! I did! Sorry! I got depressed and our teacher in history failed me the whole year... and Yeah Ill be Grade 10th again.... this is so hard... But nvm! I still love you guys!

Mianhe Kay?

xxAsh