Chapter 10: Squishy

Before I begin I just wanted to Let you know I'm back! Like Not Back, Back but I am kinda Back maybe 1 Chappie A Month? Idek :3 Mianhe

Exo is coming Here tomorrow :'( I don't have any tickets.. 😭😭😭

*********

Xiumin's P.O.V.

I walked outside for me to Refresh things up, I came to the Park where I saw lots of Couples are. Great, How am I suppose to Refresh. But then I just came there and be Living in the Moment.

I sat up on the Bench beside the Lake and I saw a Girl just Sitting across the Lake and Sitting there, A Shorty, Black haired, Brown Eyed Girl. She seems Familiar.. And Sad. I walked towards her and she is Very Familiar she looked up at me and Had an Eye Contact. A very Blurry on her Point of view Meaning she is Crying. Ash?

"O-Oppa?" I sat fastly Towards her and Hugged her tight.

"Ash? Why are you here alone Crying?" She is very Thin right now. Not thin, Skinny Hot! But Very Skinny. "What are you doing for the Past few days?! Arent you eating? Let me Call Junmyeon Hyu-" She took my Phone.

"Aniiyah!" Why is she Crying? *Plock* "OMO!" I watched my Phone drown into the lake. I stared at her Blankly.

"Omo, Omo, Omo!" She quickly ran going to the Lake but I stopped her by Holding her hand and A Very Tight Grip. I quickly pulled him to my Chest. "M-Mianhe" She stuttered. It was actually Fine, I mean its just a Phone.

"Ani, Its fine. You don't have to Worry about that" Meh, I'll let Suho hyung Buy me. "I-Its not I threw your Phone" I brushed my palm through her hair and Just messed it up. I picked her Bridal style and Ran to our Dorm. Not caring if She is Pounding my Chest with her Tiny Little Fist.

Suho's P.O.V (I missed my Boyfriend 😂😭❤)

I heard a Eager knock on the Door. I quickly opened the Door and XiuMinnie is carrying a Little Girl a Very Cute Dressed Girl. "Yah! Kyeop-" omo! I-is that Ash?

"Yah! JunMyeon! Look at you-" Ash pushed Xiumin and Stood up and Kicked my Knee. "Yaaaaah!" She is about to Run but then Sehun and the Others were there. They stopped her by Covering the Way out. I quickly Ran to her and Hugged her Back.

"M-Mianhe" Tears were Falling. "M-Mianhe, Jagiya.." I felt her shiver.

I heard her Sob. "M-MIANHE?! MIANHE?!" I've never felt so Hurt. Just by Hearing her Breakdown and Get Mad at me.

"Mianhe?! Is it all that you can Say?!" She faced me Hair Covering Up her face except for that other Side of her face which her eyes are very Furious. Flaming Furious. She is so skinny.. What did I do to her..

"For a Few Weeks now you Basically stay and have a Wal.. Noo! Not Walk but a Fckinh Date! With whom?! Krystal Jung!" I-I.. "M-Mia-" I was stopped by a Hard slap on my Cheek. I heard the Guys almost Bursted with Laughter but Ash looked at them like How she looked at me.

"It was the Company's Idea, I swear they just want F(X) to Gain more Fans so they made us do like Dating but were really Not!" I hugged her and She's just Frozen there not bothering to move. I looked at her in the Eyes and I saw a Despair type of feeling. Its all my Fcking fault for not Thinking of this situation that might Happen..

Xiumin's P.O.V

When Suho Hyung was talking to Ash, I felt someone's eyes on me. I looked at the Group in front of me and Luhan Hyung wasnt looking but Kyungsoo Hyung is. He looked at me wide eyes and When i looked back he didnt know what to do. That's strange.

He came inside our dorm everyone else followed except for Baekhyun Hyung explaining everything to Ash that Suho Hyung is Right.

I opened the Door and I accidentally Bumped into a Dark Wall. Ehhh?!

*Ummph* I heard a voice. "Minseok?" I looked up. Jongin Hyung?! "Ne" he laughed.

He pulled me to a Seat on the Diningroom while He sat beside me and Just sat there. I smell someone Cooking and when I saw someone and that is Obviously Kyungsoo hyung He cooks for us so much. I watched him Cook.

Kai's P.O.V

Yah! Minseok! Why arent you looking at me?! I brought you hear for me to Flirt with you! I looked at His Cute Chubby face but I noticed that he was Focused on something. I looked at the direction where he was looking and It wasn't a Something. It was a Someone.

It was Kyungsoo. Waeee?! Why can't he just Look at me?! That Little Penguin!

We heard the Manager Hyung knocked on our Door and Luhan Hyung opened the Door and Took the Papers.

Manager Hyung Left and They all came Crowded to Luhan Hyung.

"Yah!" He shouted because they are so Noisy.

Suho Hyung took the Letter from Luhan hyung's Hand.

"Morning EXO," He started to Read, "if you are Reading this You will Switch Up Room Mates" They all Shouted. "Mwo?!" I saw Luhan hyung Mumbled.

"Chen, and Baekhyun" Suho hyung Dictated.

"Kris, Sehun, and Lay"

"Luhan, and Chanyeol"

"Me, Kyungsoo, and XiuMin"

"Kai and Tao"

Kyungsoo's P.O.V.

Wae?! Wae?! Suho Hyung is Sleeping with us for a Year?! Wae?! I only Want XiuMin 😭💔

I looked at the Back and I saw XiuMin was sitting there Swinging his Legs and Listening to Suho Hyung. Kyeopta.. 😍

I just smiled there like an Idiot.

*********

Here yah Go! Omg! Miss Me?! Lol as if someone misses me💔 I got Inspired Writing again Tbh! Do Omo! Sorry for the Long wait 😭

xxAsh